Metroid Dread

Metroid Dread

Attached: 20220604_230645.jpg (2560x1626, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Flag doesn't included the Ukrainian colors
Outdated and not very progressive of you, OP

I dread the reality I'm living in, more like.

Why can't leftists just make fanart without propaganda?

Feeling the dread alright. What would Raven Beak think?

I'm so tired of this runaway mental illness train. I want off.

more like Negroid Dead

you're missing the MAP flag bro, come on man you can be more progressive than that!!

the only way out is to nuke america

Yes haha very funny, doomguy as a gay tranny.

In actuality, he would kill them just like any other demons.

It's their religion and they're even bigger zealots than the worst bible thumpers as it turns out. Funny how one often becomes the very thing they claim hate.

THE ABSOLUTE SEETHING

raven bleak is a narcissistic homosexual obsessed with the male body

I'll take one for the team.

So Samus is trans and her boyfriend Metroid is gay?

Well that causes real Dread alright.

You wish tranny. We're all just tired of you at this point.

I can't wait till this world war gets hot, a lot of you guys need to be dead.

Excellent work, OP, I'll be watching and laughing my ass off at everyone who comes in here losing their damn fool minds and going off about how the demons are destroying their civilization and genocide is the greatest thing ever created.

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 33.31K)

A George Floyd simulator you say?

Disgusting, kill it with fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI

I'm not clicking that. Statement stands. We need a massive war that will kill off many of you.

>he thinks only the people he's declared his mortal demonic enemies will be the ones to die

Heaven awaits you. Perfection, utopia, and none of your boogiemen living in your head.

I don't think that, many people I love will die. Doesn't change anything, this needs to happen and billions of people need to die.

I'm a trans individual who has been on Any Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Have sex, incel.

Attached: f9d.png (182x200, 21.23K)

How sad is your life that the only thing you can do is wish extermination on your species?

Sex means nothing, companionship is dead thanks to feminism. We need a world war, we need mass graves.

Its Metroid DREAD not Metroid DEAD

Attached: 1637437969722.png (1100x993, 1.47M)

Where is this pasta from?

Get off your ass and get started, bitchbaby. Nobody's going to do your job for you.

Does that pic come in non-faggot colors?

Attached: Trump Contempt.jpg (1920x1080, 267.16K)

Hate is natural human emotion. Don't be so naive.

stale pasta

You are just as mentally as there are, just on the other extreme

god I hope I'm next on the block

I was don't intend to do anything, I intend to sit on the sidelines and cheer for the fires.

Natural doesn't equal good.

You can't type English, either.

Moot point

My question is why do you faggots search this shit up save it and then post it here.

Trans rights, chud.

Attached: E_eSWHFXIAMpZZS.jpg (828x810, 106.15K)

God the new fag flag looks atrocious.

Irrelevant, you understood well enough.

Good and evil are artificial human-created concepts that nature doesn't care about.