Do you adhere to the meta in competitive games?

Do you adhere to the meta in competitive games?
In my experience it's ususall ESLs and Children who make the biggest meta slaves.

Attached: meta.png (775x366, 15.62K)

Depends on how the game is balanced or what sort of agency you have, if its garbage like that not going meta can make the game very unfun

sauce?

*randomly mentioning a country/group of people out of nowhere*

Attached: 07b14be4419ea16247f078fca208c5dd.png (462x257, 4.32K)

*image of chudjak or trannyjak for absolutely no reason*

>Do you adhere to the meta in competitive games?
you kind of have to for some games like smash bros. About 80% of the cool things you can do with your character aren't immediately obvious, plus there's like 72 chars and knowing which matchups are good or bad for your char, and how to get around them, is important. then there's all the tech/tricks, some of which was probably unintended, that can make a char go from low tier to god tier if you learn them

missing the trap bait, the politicbait, the trannybait and whatever other culture war or offtopic garbage starter is spammed here 24/7

>*Anime waifu with nearly subtle QoS tattoo shopped onto their body*

I’m always stupidly defiant of any meta unless I discovered it myself. Does it ever work out well for me? No. Will I ever change my ways? No.

Attached: 50DC7393-B3B8-4A42-8286-AE8F744809C2.jpg (499x498, 113.97K)

Am I being psychologically manipulated on here? I dont want to be sad anymore, lonely, jobless.

Oh no, sisbros...!

Attached: fdghfd.png (805x481, 9.29K)

Yes. People here want you to think that you're a player among npcs, but you are just a party member following the true player all this time.

this site would be better if you couldnt post images

How will companyfags ever recover?

I dont mind that if Id get anything at all. But I have nothing to show other than shitty memes. Please dont be like me, manage your time better and love your family.

There actually is a BBS variant of this site, but the anons that actually use it wouldn't want the other people here to know about it.

hmm, i'll have too seek it out then

I remember when meta threads like this started with a picture of GAME by GAME COMPANY and user would shit all over GAME saying OTHER GAME was better but then other user would say OTHER GAME SEQUEL was absolute shit

Our meta was actually fucking talking about games, sure about how much we hated games but it was on topic

Attached: E7_b21nWEAIhK9I.jpg (857x796, 55.3K)

Theres no point strictly adhering to a meta unless you're in high ranks, where everyone actually knows what they're doing.
Mid-ranks, and especially low-ranks, meta isn't necessarily as effective, as not everyone will even know the exact ins and outs of the meta to pull it off effectively (if they even know it at all). Unless you are a high-ranking player using a smurf account, it tends to more just make you look like an insecure tryhard, rather than actually helping with winning games.

yiff in hell furfag

Die pedo.

>random reddit/discord post from literal who out of nowhere