Defend this, Any Forums

Defend this, Any Forums

Attached: sf6 cammy.jpg (406x933, 98.88K)

I'm making some burgers, what should I put on it? I have pretty much every ingredient ever and I want to spice things up.

THE ORIGINAL COSTUME IS IN THE GAME EATSHITTING FAGGOT

Chipotle sauce

Cum.

Good reply. I can tell you are a burger.

abs and navel ready for licking

Attached: tum.jpg (540x603, 103.8K)

So apparently the leotard is still in so I'm not angry anymore. Totally okay with this. I'll never use tho

Jalapenos are a good choice if you like them

some nice fat pickle slices

It will be paid DLC. I thought Any Forums hated nickel and diming DLC?

objectively better than her leotard by a country mile, so

I cant because is a shitty looking version of SF2 Victory Cammy

Attached: cammy anime_01_06_2020.jpg (408x637, 23.69K)

I love Android 18, so, your next order please

This poster is a homosexual.

Cammy now looks like she goes to The Sex Pistols and The Police cover concerts to shoot up some heroin to forget her traumatic past.

>lose legs
>get tummy

It's not that bad of a trade

That doesn't sound right, I'll look that up later.

Thigh gap is based

tummy

Why does MH rise still have plenty of revealing outfits and Nice female chars while SF6 does opposite? Is MH and SF from different branch?

Attached: 7A91CCCB-5E63-4C59-A118-7204533D6492.jpg (850x478, 60.42K)

Not necessarily. Remember, capcom is looking to get the Black community with this game and what do Blacks love more than anything? Big fat PAWG asses. So this "trade" isn't going to benefit capcom as much as some of you may think.

SF6 is aimed as westerners and westerners hate tits and women showing skin. MH was not aimed specifically at westoids.

but I'm black and I like her tummy. I've see the leotard enough times.

I've always said that believability is better than realism. Capcom lost the plot. Everyone will still buy the game though, even if the game was 100% trash these nerds would still buy it. It's street fighter...

Because in MonHun the slutty outfits are not the default. They'll eventually milk you for bikini DLCs and make you play to unlock nostalgia costumes just the same.

Attached: FAT.png (1368x856, 1.65M)

capcom has stated they will address that going forward.

You don't sound Black. Blacks love big fat asses. Are you a homosexual by chance?

it looks like shit especially in game
and no im not giving you money for the real cammy costume crapcom, better include it in the base game

Based Capcom kept the leotard in the game. These subhumans have been btfo.

Attached: 1654269873515.png (1075x2795, 444.2K)

Same. But the thing is, crapcom has already said they will be releasing a shittier, censored version of the OG costume and they will CHARGE you money for the uncensored, normal version. It was in the leaks by the Ken story-leaker.

I wonder if the typical Any Forums poster pisses themselves in rage when their mom tells them to get dressed.

you're telling me you believe Capcom won't release bikini costumes in SF6? you can't be this new. are you underage?

Virgin SF team and Chad Tsujimoto.

shitty 'friendly' design for esports while bare legged cammy is both in and has egregious ass shots, something you would know if you took the five fucking seconds to acutally look up sf6 information instead of posting absolutely dogshit fucking bait threads.
retard

It's paid DLC and on a muscleless anemic stick figure, it will just look bad.

sounds fake, why would they EVER do something like this? it's too retarded even for modern capcom

It's shit but you can change the costume. It don't matter. None of this matters.

Someone is having a shitty morning.

Stop lying tranny

I know that Juri's outfit is still Bikini garb though. Despite Koreans cannot wear bikini outfits in reality.

>redesign is great, looks cool
>Any Forums NEETs who hate any kind of change blindly hate regardless because it isn't the same fucking thing she's worn since the 90s

CHARACTERS AGE
CHARACTERS OUTFITS CHANGE TO REFLECT THEIR AGES
YOU ARE AGING
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THIS FACT
HER OG OUTFIT IS IN ANYWAY STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING

Damn, sorry to hear your game hot destroyed guys. Never been into fighting games but I get that messing with tradition is often frowned upon. At least you're getting a DLC instead of nothing at all.

They want people to get mad and hyped up for the OG costumes to sell them as paid DLC. They're greedy cocksuckers.

>literally has to blatantly lie to keep faking outrage
you must lead such a miserable life

>Any Forums when I censor my outfit by putting on a shirt and retcon my haircut by visiting a barber

Attached: 1627629829799.gif (365x498, 3.29M)

I could search for it in the archives, but I don't know if I feel like it. I may have some saved screenshots, if you want to see them nigger.

But I wonder why MH was not that ruined and still has revealing outfits and nice female chars, despite MH chars have not so good body propotion from First.

I dont defend women

Attached: 1652248351801.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

The OG outfit is still in the game, so eat shit tranny

capcom does retarded shit all the time, the fighting game division is run by actual unironic wiggers who hire rappers for capcom events
hes right the leaker did say that. but who knows if it ends up being true. all i know is that if they dont have sexy girls in the base game, im not buying it. im not playing that game with capcom

No one is going to do that though. They aren't going to make Classic Cammy and then SEXY classic Cammy for $9.99 or whatever. Imagine how that looks to anyone normal and imagine how obviously concerned Capcom is with this stuff, why would they do that? Just begging for a dozen articles and controversy about this, especially when they could just make another beach costume pack or other shit like SFV instead avoid any weird shit and take coomer money.

Still in the game. Jokes on you, Twitter freaks.

Attached: 1654281177461.jpg (700x951, 356.67K)

Looks nice

Was MH and SF's division different? MH rise still has nice female chars and revealing outfits while SF6 is opposite. Even World handler looks better than that.

Attached: DE282C3B-0431-4729-842D-BA7DE7FE416D.jpg (850x478, 59.52K)

>cold outside
>censor myself by putting on a jacket

fighting game division is separate from everyone else, its run almost entirely by these goofy wiggers that post dumb shit on twitter. they are obsessed with rappers and they try to convince higher ups to let them do dumb shit with the money like hiring twitch bots and pushing esports cringe. and they also leak all the insider info to their friends constantly.

She's way too fucking thin in this game. Seriously. It looks like she weighs less than in fucking sf2.