Sega claimed they would aggressively port games to PC after Persona 4 Golden's success

>Sega claimed they would aggressively port games to PC after Persona 4 Golden's success
>nearly two years later and all we have is Persona 4 Arena, a Persona 5 spin-off while Persona 5 isn't even on PC and Nocturne

Attached: 20220605_034155.jpg (720x1088, 127.22K)

Didn't ask

Yeah, you did. You got a shit memory, bud. I hope you aren't retarded, too.

They meant Soul Hackers.

Strikers and P4A sold like shit.

Attached: 6.png (540x217, 33.59K)

We got the Yakuza Collection on PC after like 2 years (2019 PS4, 2021 PC) so add these 4 Yakuzas (3, 4, 5 and 6)

>port a main game
>one that is only available on a dead portable
>sells a ton
>port shitty spin-off trash instead of other main games
>they don't sell well
>make a very shitty port of SMT3 and sell it for fucking 70 dollars
>it doesn't sell well
>DUUUUUUUURR I GUESS THEY DON'T WANT MORE PURSEOWNER OR SHIN MEGAGAY
I fucking hate these stupid japs.

Attached: 1627694386741.jpg (763x576, 78.3K)

Gee, I wonder why a sequel to a game that never came out on PC sold like shit.
And I wonder why a fighting game sold like shit too.
They are braindead for not porting persona 5 before strikers, retards.

I really wanted P4AU to get another shot. Why did the retards have to release it without zoomerback netcode?

P4A had shit netcode. Strikers is a sequel to a game PC players can't even get.

Wow, big shock.

Japs unironically do not understand multiplayer. As short a time ago as 2010 the Nintendo board of directors didn't even know what Xbox Live or PSN were.

You got Miku on PC just recently

Weird how "PC players" are always asking for Persona 5 and not SMT V. Really makes you think

>shit netcode
The game is fine the "netcode" shouldn't even be part of the discussion

I don't even care about P5 anymore. I just want P3 with cutscenes that aren't 480p.

Didn't Atlus ask Arcsys to make the rollback for P4AU?

sega can kiss my ass. all i ever wanted was another alpha protocol game and another binary domain game.

All I want from them is Sonic Unleashed and an enhanced port of Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity and Zero

Attached: Phantasy-Star-Portable-2-Infinity-Nagisa-Volks-026[1].png (456x700, 360.32K)

Yeah, makes you think that SMTV is shitty tranny game that had massive interest (read: artificial hype from pic related) falloff after a few days.

Attached: EVILSNOYMENACEOFVEE.jpg (1164x715, 140.68K)

No. The shitty netcode we've been getting for decades should have NEVER been accepted.

I was playing Guilty Gear modded with amazing netcode literally 10-15 years ago. I tried so many fighters since then with delay netcode and they ranged from being playable to unplayable.

I played hundreds of games in Fightcade and with modded Guilty Gear and nearly every one felt amazing minus a few. Fuck these companies for dragging their feet for decades.

>Sega claimed
Yeah well, it's sega. You still believe sega after 2 decades of pure disaster?

Did you play DDS2 at least?

P1 definitive edition when?

Attached: 1652466649440.jpg (3150x3150, 1.11M)

>Did you play [obscure game with lukewarm metascore] at least?
No and nobody looking for PC ports asked for it for obvious reasons.

It's a sequel to vanilla P5, which they can emulate.

after we get the English localization of the EP remake.
oh wait, that's cancelled as well because Atlus does not know how to fucking market in the west at all.
they could shit out a quick translation of that, bundle it with P1 and IS, release it as a bundle on steam alongside FES or P3P, it'd do quite well and tide over the fans begging for royal. fans cannot fucking wait to throw money at persona content but jap boomers don't understand what pc gaming is so we're shit out of luck.

Atlus had a survey recently about what platforms you want to see their future games on. If a lot of people answered PC for that, they might start porting more titles over. They were also seeing what kind of games people want them to make, the weirdest one they proposed being text adventures.

We already know SMTV is coming thanks to the Nvidia leak.

Sega ports are awful. I want JSRF, but I'd rather deal with an awful Xbox emulator than even bother. Look up any of their ports on PC Gaming wiki and count how many community patches it'd take to get a game running with basic amenities like the game actually detecting your gamepad and not giving you a CTD on startup.

Attached: 600px-Sonic_Adventure_DX_(Steam)_-_Controller_remapping.png (600x338, 131.56K)

Emulationfags are usually piratefags in the first place since buying games implies tech illiteracy to begin with. The same people who bought P4G weren't emulationfags.