*plays for 15 minutes and then never touching them again because old games suck*

>*plays for 15 minutes and then never touching them again because old games suck*

Attached: 1623532990492.jpg (1280x720, 221.13K)

i don't understand the purpose of these devices. you can play most if not all of their games on modern consoles in one way or another, right?

nice story, now fuck off.

No.

Star Fox 2 was exclusive to the SNES mini for a while, but then it was put on the Switch and effectively made the whole reason to sell them as-is moot. But they're still decent for hacking and putting any game you want on them with the benefit of having near-original feeling controllers to emulate with.

>moded my SNES
>can play both SNES, Nes, and Genesis games on it
>it’s only in my room for display
It was a cool idea at the time but that’s all it was

they all have faithful remakes of their respective controllers too

I would buy this in a heartbeat.
It sucks that the Switch still doesn't have gamecube classic rereleases.

Attached: 1629306501413.jpg (1643x924, 52.77K)

the 3ds has more gamecube games on it than switch

old games > new games
i wish i was born 20 years earlier so i could have experienced these classics when they released but at least now i have them all without waiting for them to release.

I Exclusively play old games. Im getting a loki max and only playing emulated consoles. How does it feel to be a retarded child?

Attached: 328D1F4B-ED1B-402A-AA5C-CBD3C1305264.jpg (1265x1048, 79.28K)

reminder that "old games suck" is actually code for "old games are hard and i prefer the comfort and lack of difficulty in modern games"

I figured that, most kids now a days dont have the coordination to play older games. They watch people play and then try and realize that they are too stupid to understand with major handholding and instructions. Fucking npcs.

You honestly have it better playing them now since you can emulate all of them for free instead of paying full price or near full price when they were released.

some games were hard just for the sake of being hard so don't come here with that bullshit.

Attached: GB.jpg (1280x720, 421.6K)

I picture some really nerdy incel writing these condescending posts.

They are small scale models of their respective console complete with custom menu and proper controllers.
It's clearly a style thing, having the proper console sit below your TV. Some people would shell out just for the model let alone the ability to play games on it.
If you want to play on emulators that is fine, not everything is about how cheap you can make it.

>Playing the kiked us version of old games
you have no one but yourself to blame.

Like what?

it's nostalgia bait for fake nerds who like to display their whole personality on their curio shelf.
anyone who actually want to play these games already knows how to use an emulator.

I’m sure there’s more but right now all I can think of is Luigi’s mansion

>Mogs all these retro systems by emulating almost all the games they do while also having it's own library of exclusive games.

Attached: s-l500[1].jpg (500x500, 34.61K)