His World is the best Sonic song, there's no contest

His World is the best Sonic song, there's no contest.

Attached: Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Leg-Day-Paramount.jpg (628x353, 25.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hOju2ThS--M
youtu.be/d8lEDOnlTv4
youtu.be/L9I9qsKJL5s
youtu.be/5MMMRIvZpk4
youtube.com/watch?v=pNB4Cy4mftI
youtu.be/UGTlBHNvjsU?t=6432
youtu.be/MlCK5RWO54E
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
youtu.be/QKqgroUYvPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

endless possibility >

I am all of me is way better and it's not even the best

What I'm made of mogs it.

*zebrahead version
youtu.be/hOju2ThS--M

>His World is the best Sonic song
Not even the best song in Sonic 06
youtu.be/d8lEDOnlTv4

With Zebrahead, you're right
Without them, no

youtu.be/L9I9qsKJL5s this is better desu
I like the original version more

That's not Live and Learn

Why do Sonic games have such good music?

Every Sonic game, no matter how fucking shit they are have good music to some degree.
Heroes, Shadow, 06, Unleashed, Secret Ring and even fucking Forces are all awful games but you can tell all the budget went to the music, since no matter what it's great.
Sonic Boom is a spin off so it doesn't count.

That's cool. But for me, it's Collision Chaos (Present).

Attached: 16cca8cd1c6d99520cd3d4f95f753ee6--martin-s-i-love.jpg (479x555, 38.02K)

Because each department in a game do their own work. Say you have a god tier composer and shit tier programmer. You're game will play like shit but have god tier music. Switch it around and you'd have god tier gameplay but god awful music. The departments are far removed from each other and it depends on the quality of the people in that department more than the entire dev team as a whole.

Isn't that why you have a head developer that's supposed help each department "mesh" well together?

That doesn't work the way you think it does. You just make sure the general work meshes with the project. If one side out shines the other you can just use that as a selling point instead. Especially since forcing a creative to dumb down their work is a good way to make sure they stop working with you.

For me, it's the E3 version.
youtu.be/5MMMRIvZpk4

Attached: 186.jpg (680x749, 61.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pNB4Cy4mftI

youtu.be/UGTlBHNvjsU?t=6432

Attached: 0212.jpg (584x396, 45.07K)

youtu.be/MlCK5RWO54E
Play both rush games, NOW

Attached: 1600720506234.jpg (720x720, 375.57K)

His World is an awesome fucking song.
However, Sonic games have such good music, that I don't know if I would call it the best Sonic song. Sonic's music is so good that what would be easily considered the best song in most video game series is only a contender in the Sonic series.

This. I never even played Sonic and the Black Knight, but I love listening to this track.

For me, it's
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

I used to like Knight of the Wind best, but is time went on, i developed a taste for seven rings in hand.
youtu.be/QKqgroUYvPU