Listen bro sonic unleashed is a good game just ignore the night stages bro!

>Listen bro sonic unleashed is a good game just ignore the night stages bro!

Attached: sonicBJG.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqT1wth_bLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>doesn't drop in front of Sneed's Feed and Seed like in Sonic Adventure
Yep, I'm thinking soulless.

>Listen bro sonic adventure is a good game just ignore the non sonic stages bro!

Attached: 1630718901457.webm (1440x1080, 2.95M)

Unleashed is awful and the wave of love its been receiving as of late is baffling to me. The bloated night stages, the depthless and unsatisfying combat, the tedious medal hunting, the controls, the stage length not even being mitigated by the speed like in other games with longer stages, Chip, the frequency of Sonic's voice clips, the hub world, the first instances of Tails' decline over the years, the daytime stages running terribly on PS3/360, the fact that you have to wait for rings to fly over to the hud for them to count and that affecting the boost meter, the Sky Chase sections just being extended QTEs in a level format that was already never good, etc.

Attached: sonictierlistv2.jpg (1131x658, 158.2K)

Congratulations, user. You made me laugh at a Sneed joke.

Unleashed was good.
cope.

Formerly a Chuck joke

>sa1 in dumpster fire
>lost world on the same level as fucking secret rings
>forces being in the lowest tier (its not a good game but its not dumpster fire tier either)
>fucking reddit heroes in highest tier
what an awful list. you have to go back

Attached: redditheroes.png (480x450, 358.58K)

How can a game with both Shadow and Vector be Reddit?

And also with Shadow dabbing in front of the camera.

Player input is only a suggestion for modern Sonic in Forces, Classic's physics are fucked, and the avatar's gameplay is boring as all hell.

The night stages are the best part

h-hayai

One of the worst posts i've ever seen on Any Forums

>I'm gay
We know.

And thats worse than the game outright not working like boom and 06 or being an uncontrollable piece of shit like the wii waggle games?

>The night stages are awful
>The day stages are short
>The day stages are obviously jankier than what would follow. Weird QTE for some reason. This mechanic is reviled pretty much everywhere but zoomers will tell you to git gud if you point out that they're shit
>You can't adjust your homing attack direction once you jump, something literally every other 3D Sonic accounts for
>Until THIS GENERATION the game ran at silky smooth 25fps
>You need to explore the levels and get medals in order to progress. The day stages are obviously not made with this in mind.
WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT IT
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
ZOOMERS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Sonic Unleashed was a bad game
Sonic Colors was a bad game
Sonic Lost World was a bad game
Sonic Generations was a bad game
Sonic Generations 2 was a bad game
Sonic Forces was a bad game

All of these games are objectively bad
>muh colors was good
It was objectively bad. You were just so used to gagging on Sega's cock that you thought it was a blessing that they let you just suck the tip for a minute

This is every game.
Sonic was never good.
When will adventure zoomers learn?
When will you learn?

What was wrong with Generations?

I think day time sonic gameplay is the best we've had since adventure 2 but I also agree that it's not a good game.
Agreed of every other games being shit too

>boost2win
>pontaff
>botched "classic" gameplay

This looks like someone trying to pull off some clipping exploit as opposed to the infamous SA1 loop where you just get pulled out

>best we've had since adventure 2
Depressing. Adventure 2 wasn't good you know that right zoomer? We used to make fun of that shit all the time on SatAM fansites.

It's literally a speedrun

Forces is on the same level as Boom, and doesn't even have levels that are at least decent in quality like 06, as buggy as that one was.
captcha: DOGDP

The only Sonic things I've ever liked are Sonic 2 and the Sonic Boom cartoon, which was kino

also the sa1 loop is a glitch that was added in the DX version. DX is a shitty port

How the hell can you put SA1 in dumpster fire and simultaneously have SA2 in best when the games are very similar?

>sonic generations 2

Attached: 1651976937407.jpg (533x461, 139.76K)

so not normal gameplay then

yes. OP is just baiting

Sonic Riders is better than the rest of the franchise it's based on
and it's a SPINOFF

>Just ignore 70% of the game bro!
>youtu.be/qqT1wth_bLA
>Ost gives you PTSD

It's too bad that Sonic Team killed the riders series forever with free riders.

Because SA2 has more than 2 good levels across every playstyle, unlike SA1.

Sega's sheer stupidity is pain.
They should just sell Sonic to Nintendo at this point.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 609.86K)

and Sonic & Sega racing with Team Sonic racing
and mainline sonic with Sonic 4
Really, every good game they made were a fluke.

Sonic Unleashed is unironically too fast to control properly and they compensate for it by making the levels extremely simple with obstacles that disappear when Sonic touches them.