It's no Bloodborne

It's no Bloodborne.

Attached: 1633571788871.jpg (460x215, 32.5K)

can Sony finally port Bloodborne on PC so we can stop pretending it's the holy gift to gaming

How did From go from Bloodborne to DS3? They fucking downgraded.

It's literally the best soulsborne game ever released

...and thats a good thing!

Yea that's why it's good

>sour grapes
Don't worry, the PC port will come out soon

>Can jump
>Can use shields
>More than 5 weapons
>Armor matters
>Content for more than 5 hours
>Bosses aren't gimmick trash
That's a good thing

It's the best of those games without breaking a sweat.

No game will ever feel like Bloodborne again. It was everything I wanted from a lovecraftian game.

Attached: fea.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

its worse

Elden ring >ds3 > sekiro > bloodborne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the old games

Yeah, it's actually good and not just overrated by snoys.

elden ring was trash.

the only reason i played it was for malekith

Attached: tumblr_85a49103ec3d1d7dea0971856ef91d5a_5260d565_1280.jpg (1264x1264, 300.84K)

It's no CS:S.

it's literally a stylized souls game with a limited build variety that got shelved out of priority mid-development for DS3 (an objectively better game).

Meanwhile:
>Worse enemies
>Worse bosses
>Worse levels
>Worse weapons
>Worse atmosphere
>Repeating bosses
>Repeating levels

There are 26 mainhand weapons with vastly different movesets compared to Smellden Ring. Cope and Seethe.

Attached: 1641499024278.png (300x673, 130.31K)

DS3 is forgotten because it has worse atmosphere, worse enemies, worse levels, worse music, and a generic setting. Sekiro is also a stylized souls game, but there's a reason BB soaks up more praise than the other games, and that's because you feel the love they put in. DS3 is completely generic and lacks soul and that's why it's effectively been replaced by ER. Meanwhile, nothing will replace Sekiro and BB, the "stylized" games

>worse levels
Stopped reading there

Attached: BB fun over time.png (1440x976, 43.35K)

The builds in ER, BB, Demon's, and Dark are basically all the same. Shit like trick weapons and ashes of war change your gameplay more than the color of whatever pew you shoot

For Dark Souls 2 and 3, the game never gets halfway to the fun cap. For Dark Souls 1 and ER, most of the game is below half.

>DS3 is forgotten
>DS3 has healthy PVP playerbase
>DS3 had weekly threads and BB didn't

Sad to see you're making this about DS3 Vs BB, which was not my point, but you've exposed yourself as having a fanboy agenda, to which I have no further desire to continue arguing with.

>There's 26 flavours of the same quality weapon
Woahhh i heckin love games where stats literally don't matter

>Nioh 2 Discord trannies are actually going to spam this thread every single day

Attached: YOKkLK9lDOJIdE1l49N2U97A.jpg (1280x1752, 253.47K)

Nobody cares about the 10 PvP autists. We're talking about actual humans, not PvP NPCs

I replied to someone who said DS3 was better. The game is so generic it's hard to finish, and it doesn't throw one surprise at you. Not one interesting thing. Sorry, but those are the breaks. Turning tail and pretending to be above it doesn't really change the matter

In Elden Ring you cheat and look up the unbalanced weapon combos and cheese the game.
Bloodborne is down to pure skill.