Kenbros... Not like this

Kenbros... Not like this...

Attached: 1636143618672.png (1920x1446, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdnBV-S-RXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say, pardon me, but could you help out a fellow American who's down on his luck?

Attached: ken.png (424x334, 47.01K)

Ken be dumpster diving for canned soups and fighting homeless because moneys tight

Attached: 1654343002699.png (1465x828, 1.19M)

opiod ken

imagine the smell

That doesn't even make sense. Ken was the one who kept wanting to retire and take care of his family. Eliza is the one who kept pushing him back out there to do what he loves and check on his friends.
This is a departure for everyone involved.

crystal meth ken

Attached: 1654328749879.png (1367x710, 476.08K)

Didn't Dudley lost all his fortune because of his dumb father mismanaging it and then he recovered it all back by boxing? Ken could do something similar. Ryu is poor because he doesn't give a fuck about money but he could also get rich if he wanted to.

ken kobaine

Fucking Hoboken lmao

they do it right with a half decent story mode and ken becomes an extremely likable protag with a back to form arc, pretty simple concept and can't blame them for it

Domestic Violent Ken
Hobo with a Hadoken

brazilians love Ken so much capcom made Ken brazilian

She's turned the weans against us

Attached: Ken sf6.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

new Ken looks great

Attached: maniac.jpg (768x432, 38.81K)

stale farts ken

Look how they massacred my boy...

Story wise, I always thought Ken was more or less better than Ryu when it came to martial arts and he was still able to run a business empire, have a wife, have a kid, have a student (Sean), etc.

Ryu was always a one-dimensional traveling hobo.

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-141147_Instagram.jpg (1079x1624, 498.22K)

Ryu will need to help Ken overcome the Satsui no Hobo.

This is all just a ploy to differentiate ken from ryu even further
I guarantee ken's moveset will be almost unrecognizable aside from having a tatsu and DP
He'll be a dirty fighter now or something

indeed he does

Attached: dfd.jpg (500x318, 25.31K)

Ken's gonna start dressing like this now

Attached: Kanye-West.jpg (1800x1800, 578.9K)

Luke > Ken

Throwing rocks like prison Cody

You're mostly right.
Ryu is much better than Ken at martial arts because it's literally all Ryu does. The reason Ken had(had) all of those nice things is because martial arts is put on the back burner for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdnBV-S-RXk

Tranny Ken

Attached: transken.png (380x810, 781.55K)

>lost fighting spirit
>Many characters call Ken "washed up" in winquotes
I've always had a soft spot for these kinds of underdogs. It's always oddly satisfying to see them prove that they aren't useless even if they may or may no longer be at their peak.

:(

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-144628_YouTube.jpg (1080x149, 45.31K)

So it's more he has the potential to be as good as Ryu if he was as autistic about training as he is?

>Look how they massacred my boy..
I agree! this is bullshit, Capcom went full of anti-family crap with this one. This is not my Ken, Ken was protrayed as a successful family man in SF3.

This is the same bullshit that made Luke from Starwars become something else because of pro woke, anti-family agenda bullshit.

Ken is driven by raw talent while Ryu is driven by raw autism
Its the Musashi Miyamoto VS Kojiro old rivalry