Dragon Age Dreadwolf

You excited, Any Forums?

Attached: Mor_1x1_1080.0.jpg (1200x800, 71.1K)

I'm not excited for anything anymore

This

same
>:(

iim excited to see how shit it will be

I don't support gay propaganda.

anyone got the image with all the zoomer purple shit?

Nah, I would have preferred my heist story in tivinter that they cancelled for an Anthem style DA until they cancelled that for this.
I never used Solas in my party and completely forgot he existed

>game will be so gigapozzed you literally could get aids just from, playing it

Nah bro, I'm good.
Just gonna replay Origins and Awakening and pretend there were no sequels.

Attached: semen demon.webm (470x466, 1.23M)

This.

Attached: 8d52d7b1c325bf484eebbbee1983f3a9.png (329x564, 521.19K)

It's gonna flop. No one is excited or cares for this game. It's also pozzed to hell and back. Why the fuck won't EA shutdown Bioware?

Not at all.

Too sexy for Cisquisition

looks super troonish

yeah...

Attached: 1653156437718.jpg (629x900, 127.87K)

Modding Origins is such a pain in the ass...

What were they even doing, for literal years? Anthem was obviously a shitshow. TOR expansions?

not being hater, but this title and logo like a mobile gacha game.

How did we go from the love letter to the CRPGs of old that was Origins to the absolute monstrosity that this franchise became? It only took one game for it to destroy itself.

literally trannies

>Being excited for nutrannyware trash
Hard pass.

Not at all, it has native mod suppot with easy as fuck installation.
The only mod you really need it the respec one so you can repurpose companions for different combat roles.

Say something nice about your favourite franchise developer.

Attached: 12341231231231312345.png (600x406, 214.87K)

>The development of the fourth main entry in the Dragon Age series, code-named "Joplin", began in 2015 with Mike Laidlaw as its creative director. It was intended to be a smaller, more narrative-focused game.

>Problems with the development of Bioware's other games Mass Effect: Andromeda and Anthem led to repeated interruptions as "Joplin" staff was shifted to these games. This included putting "Joplin" on hold in late 2016 with development resuming in March 2017 after Andromeda shipped. In October 2017, BioWare and its parent company Electronic Arts cancelled "Joplin" altogether, reportedly because it had no room for a "live service" component to provide ongoing monetization opportunities.

>Development of the game was restarted under the code-name "Morrison" in 2018, this time with a live-service component and based on Anthem's code.

>According to Bloomberg News, after the success of the single-player game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and the decision to cancel the reworking of the massively multiplayer online Anthem in February 2021 following its lackluster launch, EA and BioWare decided to remove the planned multiplayer components from "Morrison" and to develop it as a single-player game only.

They were thinking of making dragon age multiplayer?

Attached: 1259568401085.jpg (145x130, 4.07K)

>The only mod you really need it the respec one so you can repurpose companions for different combat roles.
It starts like then I have to install a mod to hde these ugly helmets, to have the mamabri as a permanent companion, general textures, skip the fade and Ostagar because that's boring, bug fixing, armor reworks, weapon resizing, companion/NPCs appearance mods etc.
I'm more used to mod Skyrim with MO2.

Dont their Devs support Blm, Pride AND the Climate Change Cult?
Have seen even powerful and brave Trannies work on the Game