Find first “transporter trap” while underleveled

>find first “transporter trap” while underleveled
>you are now softlocked in a fucking cave
Bravo

Attached: 50428AF0-EAFE-42B3-865C-1211D2AE0CFA.jpg (1023x1024, 211.87K)

That's not what "softlocked" means, but indeed it's impressive that From took the oldest trick in the book from 1980's CRPG's and put it in a 2022 AAA release

lmao just dodge nigga, like hit the enemies nigga

not a valid criticism. if you think that was a softlock when you could literally run past the enemies, get outside the cave, then teleport out, you unironically got filtered. you are SHIT at the game.

Just run south nigga.

My first transporter trap was the Tower of Return.

lol

>find first “transporter trap” while underleveled
>Literally just sneak out the cave
>Outside area is totally fucked; clearly high level not meant for me
>Fast travel to where I was
I don't understand how people got "tricked". Sneaking in Elden Ring, while underdeveloped, is a lot more powerful than I think people realize. Most enemies basically won't attack you when you do it unless you are directly in front of them.

Attached: shrug.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

I got stuck in the Iron Virgin trap for quite a while because I dead ass couldn’t see the cave leading out while getting mogged by bats.

its not softlocked when you can exit the place. softlocked means when there is nothing you can do about it like getting stuck inside a room with no way to exit

>softlock
have u tried just walking out of the cave?

You mean the enemies that move quickly and with one shot you with heat seeking semen at low lvl? Brainlet

I think user meant the enemies that are asleep and won't notice you if you just sneak outside. Shitter.

Dodge, retard.

I plated through the game 80 hours and didnt find that chest until I was around 110 hours after having beat the game

>Fast travel away instead of just finding your way out of caelid
Ydbtg

user I got there before even being able to level on my first playthrough, it's not that bad.
Just run outside and teleport back to Limgrave.

>press button
>become invincible
if you have any trouble with fromsoft games you have a neurological condition. stick to visual novels and posting.

I have a job and I'm not autistic enough to do a "No FT" run for Elden Ring.

You can book it right from the chest to the exit of the cave and get out unscathed fairly easily. Take a load off and go play kirby or powerwash sim if actual games are this mind rending for you.

Truly a great filter for the streamer crowd

That's not as hard as you make it sound user. Torrent makes everything in Caelid trivial

Become invincible for a split second disingenuous drone

>open chest
>see shit come out of it
>don't roll out of it
Literally git gud

Torrent is the biggest anti-filter Fromsoft ever made since now you don't have to commit to fights. If you realize you aren't up to the challenge of an area/boss but lost a fuck ton of ruins in the process it's as simple as just dashing in with Torrent, picking them up and then run the fuck away.

It's the most accesible Souls game to date.
t.Someone that didn't like Dark Souls

>months later
>still seething
no bump for u

This, preferably before even getting Torrent

>is a lot more powerful than I think people realize
It's completely broken, which is why so many enemies are scripted to just know where the player is at all times.

There's another button that also makes enemies hard to see you unless in front of them at spitting distance you dumb faggot.

nigga just run lmoa

>open shit
>see shit come out
>figure it's poison like the other games and can just tank it for the item
>get teleported
Not mad, had me laughing. Love crap like that.

old From would have put the cave exit behind the boss

Attached: fact.jpg (1280x720, 102.68K)

>which is why so many enemies are scripted to just know where the player is at all times.
Shrimp fuckers aren't one of them. I can tell you that since that's what I did and I got this game a week and a half ago.

I don't even understand what the fuck the point of these is

>open chest in low level area
>get spoiled by being teleported to a late game area
>the "fix" is to just walk 10 feet to the nearest Grace and teleport back to where I was

Seriously, why the fuck are they even in the game?

Most players these days skip through tutorials and babyrage when the game doesn't tell them something they skipped past

>Caelid
>late game
It's mid game. Should be done riggt around the time you can access Leyndell with the lift

>trial by fire
based as fuck. pic not related.

Attached: 1613624473_Ricky.jpg (3500x2342, 3.49M)