Final Fantasy XVI will save the series for sure

>Final Fantasy XVI will save the series for sure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1654270793545.jpg (1022x1146, 132.05K)

Hey barry, I see you made the same thread, again

Dude, you're literally mindbroken if you think there's only one person who doesn't like your mid looking game.

Wait for YoshitPee to deploy more of his tranny cultists to defend FF16.

BARRY ARE YOU OKAY

>remake
>sequel
>sequel
>"something else"

Attached: 1650334226871.png (320x180, 100.8K)

Why is Res 4 so hyped? I could never get into the game because of the jank, but is it really that good? Or just "majora's mask" kind of good where only trannies and foids like it

>I DEED IT

Using the arguments as an autistic schizophrenic australian shitskin is even worse.

All I see is IGN audience like RE4 more

Street Shitter 6 btfo

Final Fantasy will never recover from XIII. That game single-handedly destroyed the series' image world wide and people have moved on.

You must be blind to not see FF fanbase shrinking.

>so many people caring Resident Soulless 4

It's been ported to every console, and is probably all around the best RE game.

> We asked 25,695 people on Twitter

Attached: undefined.png (534x532, 238.42K)

That's a pretty large pool.

That pool wouldn't even be big enough for the average american to swim in.

For you

Yeah, FFXIII was a 3-part abomination that overstayed it's welcome when virtually nobody wanted more of these games barring the waifufag Toriyama. Versus XIII was gutted to comply with Chinese censorship laws and design-by-committee decisions based on focus groups led by an incompetent mobile director. Now, this:

>OH SHIT OH FUCK, OUR BRAND IS DYING! DO SOMETHING, YOSHIDA!
>FFXVI reception is wildly unenthusiastic
>AIIIIEEEEEE! WHY YOU NO RIKE WESTERN FANTASY, BAKA GAIJIN? WE THOUGHT YOU RIKED BROWN AND GRITTY MEDIEVAL ACTION GAME? WTF?

SF4 has more views now, btw.

Most anticipated one that isn't a remake of a game that really isn't aged enough for a remake

Zoomers want their own re4, an actual good game to come out in their lifetimes to experience