Reddit: The Game

Attached: stanley parable.png (1024x1024, 883.42K)

>quip after quip
>what if stanley
>nonsense story
>but hey what if we indirectly deadname that one journalist

>but hey what if we indirectly deadname that one journalist
qrd?

jim sterling; the button that says "jim"

There's a button in the game that says Jim and it's only purpose to say Jim and the game even puts up a review of the original game by said journalist with their "troon name"

is it more reddit than borderlands 3

DID YOU GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THEB ROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVORATE!1XD

i'm acquainted with someone that worked on this game and yes he is pretty much the embodiment of reddit/onions. he's even friends with people that moderate game related reddit subs.

>if i don't like it it's reddit
kill yourself tourist

kek

reddit post

6/10 , did not laugh but appreciated all the jabs at modern game development.
I thought it was a cute little romp.

Then again I have a friend named Jim and the narrator reminded me immeasurably of a sperg I once knew.

user, Attacked The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe.

real

1 post in and you already suck ass at this.
The Narrator also describes the situation. They don't just state what happened. You need to relate it to something else or create some kind of story about it.

rotten brain

user, Continue to attack The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe. Probably out of some deep seeded sense of superiority.

*shoves log of shit in mouth*

But his name is still Jim.

9/10 game

Have you actually played the game?
>constant meta references ("You bought an enhanced edition so you expect more content!" is used as a punchline at least a dozen times)
>more than 50% of the ""new content"" is just lol so random humor (haha he has a bucket) tacked on to the original endings
It's Reddit incarnate