Mount&Blade

Do you still play? What do you think of the current state of the game?

Attached: 797ab3b4e2c0e171ddf928db2a3067a5687547a4.jpg (1000x562, 204.13K)

A

nope. I think it's shameful. early access was a mistake.

waiting for a lord of the rings mod

Haven't even touched it. Still playing Warband.

the devs let the NEVER EVER posting get to them and released the game in a condition they shouldn't have

I honestly haven't seen much actual progress since game launch at all.
And I can't fathom how coding like the 10 missing skills, and tweaking the AI so it doesn't bug out by mid game, can take over a year. Or has it been two years already?

It's bland. Needs way more story elements and mission types. This game should be a proper RPG with depth but the story, missions, and dialogues are barebones as fuck.

Attached: 1581288821859.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

>Do you still play?
No
>What do you think of the current state of the game?
Idk because I don't play it.
But I will play more of it at one point, probably once some of the big mod projects release. It's a decent game, it can handle much larger battles than Warband, it has some really pretty scenes and I like the ability to create custom weapons and even the clan system has potential.
But it could really use a lot of work on its diplomacy and fief management. I hope some mods adress those, because I certainly don't trust the Turks to do it.

Attached: bannerlord devblog.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>Needs way more story elements and mission types
It needs way more kingdom and vassal management mechanics. And more war and diplomacy mechanics. That is all the game needs, mods will do the rest (and STOP releasing micro updates every day and breaking mods all the time ffs)

It was never supposed to be a full RPG anyone, just incorporate RPG elements into the mechanics of the game.

Warband is like that, and so far, the game is close to catching up with warband with the next cutscene update.

I'm just waiting for workshop support man, THATS whats killing the modding scene. The small reach, and the constant updates, and the difficulty of use.

The story is the worst part of the game. Why the fuck would you want more?

nope. I think it's shameful. early access was a mistake.

now this is just a working theory of mine and I've never confirmed it but it really makes the most sense
their studio is located at the Middle East Technical University in Ankara, so I would be surprised if most of the staff are a constant revolving door of college students looking for some coding experience

The game still wouldn't be out if not for early access

oops didn't notice my first post went through

>current state of the game
Garbage. MP balance 'fix' come again and again with the SP additions being minor stuff. At this rate the game will be finished in 4 years. Shameful!

*wouldn't

The ironic thing is that it would actually be better for the game if they just dropped it altogether. At least people would be able to work on mods that way without constant multiplayer """"""updates"""""" fucking everything up
>we fixed some grass sounding like stone when you step on it in one part of this multiplayer map, be grateful, we're a small indie team :)

they also get gibs from erdogan to keep teaching those student interns that don't give a fuck about the game how to add 3 lines of spaghetti code

Considering it's been 2 years since EA I doubt much would have changed given the progress they made since then.

>and diplomacy mechanics.
I really want more of this, especially to give clans of the same faction more tools to start and settle fueds.
Won't happen according to one of the devs though. Hope modders haven't abandoned ship.

Attached: Duh.png (1198x333, 45.21K)

Turkish economy bad please understand.

No, Moun&Blade is a pure simulation RPG not a story driven adventure game with light RPG mechanics like 99% of "RPGs"
That means no pre written story

I want to play it but the modding scene is effectively dead because of all the updates. A lot of good mods are stuck on old versions that are very buggy.