What games do zoomers even fucking play...

What games do zoomers even fucking play? Nothing has even released in the past 5 years except gay shit like Apex Legends and Fortnite

Attached: embarrassing.png (800x999, 202.88K)

elden kino

I’m so fucking sick of Elden Ring. Soulsborne games are often held up as “the best ever”, and Elden Ring has plastered this board. Oh cool, yet another soulsborne game that just looks and feels like a copy of every other soulsborne game. I don’t get the hype for these over games with new and interesting combat mechanics like Horizon. Maybe it has something to do with the fact Horizon has some biting social commentary folks don’t like to think about.

Elden Ring looks exactly like every other Soulsborne game. Meanwhile, Horizon has unique combat with a wide variety of tools (Forbidden West DRASTICALLY increased the number of weapons and effects over the first without feeling like bloat, an impressive feat), and when anyone posts actual combat (as above in this comment chain) and expresses love for it, you faggots rip on them.

From a game design perspective, Soulsborne games just feel lazy to me, reused assets, reused mechanics, it really doesn't offer anything new and im not sure if i should laugh at those 12M people who bought this absolute garbage of a game or sad because 12M people bought this absolute garbage of a game.

Mobile games and/or just watch streamers.

Didn't read. Didn't ask.

I want to fuck the dad from this comic really bad

Sex with cat milf.

Easy - they play whatever everyone else is buzzing about because it's the currently popular thing.

Attached: despair_2_face.png (176x150, 43.64K)

>like Horizon
lol where'd you get this one from?

Attached: elden ring reviews.png (1348x2893, 513.94K)

Is this a GPT-Any Forums post?

YWNBAW

Sex with cat mom

She is married

>dat cat mom

Attached: _ ____ __ ____ ____ _______.jpg (542x616, 55.14K)

>What games do zoomers even fucking play
Roblox, Fortnite, Minecraft, Mario

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

And?

Soulless multiplayer sandbox shit

Usually we play games from older gens. We can't really afford current gen AAA because collectively we're so shit poor we can't afford better graphics cards
Zoomzoomcore gaming usually consists of:
>emulators
>our old consoles ± their games we played as kids
>indieshit
>pirated AAA that our budget Chinese PCs can run
Most other normoid zoomzooms waste their time (and what little money they have) with f2p multiplayer

Women cheat in marriages all the time.

So sex with her is wrong

Whats the dad look like?

SEX WITH CAT MOM

Im technically a zoomer and im in my late 20s. I play strategy games and coop games with a friend. Also random indie games.

STOP

STEALING

GAMES

>People get murdered all the time bro there's nothing wrong with it

no

Attached: piracy.jpg (1142x1071, 214.42K)

>stellaris
>fallout 1 and 2
>half life 1 and 2, including expansions and mods
>gmod, EYE, and a few other source based games
>morrowind
Yeah, that's about all I play these days. I missed out of TF2 before the bots took over but if Valve actually fixes it I'll probably play that as well

horizon sucks ass and im talking about the first one, the second one will be massive pile of shit with ugliest protag ever

BYW

what strategy games

FNAF, minecraft, roblox. RPG maker games (they're still popular), probably also look through itch.io and play the horror games there.

EU4, vicky 2 , DH, AoE2, CoH1, advance wars by web. Those are the main ones.

I want that shirt.

Attached: 1649411671266.gif (320x288, 194.93K)

i like to play doom, mario, zelda, metal gear, resident evil and pac man :)

Attached: b62b04dea8928593eed08afce72bf904e99c4332r1-285-320_00.gif (285x320, 116.14K)

GTAV, RDR2 and Skyrim. More childish Zoomies play shit like kirby and pokemon.

>interesting combat mechanics like Horizon
Stopped reading right there, the shitpost became too predictable and boring.

well currently I have been playing tons of the Hatsune miku game on switch. For the most part I play single player games though, never got into the shitty multiplayer games my generation loves. My 3x3 for reference.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1280x1280, 1.94M)