Buy 8bitdo pro 2

>buy 8bitdo pro 2
>it lasts about 6 months before it can't stay on for more than an hour without shutting down regardless of batteries
>paddle and right stick goes out also
>ok maybe i got a lemon I'll try again
>buy new one
>it literally can't stay connected to my PC for longer than an hour before disconnecting
>return 1 day after it arriving
You're right Any Forums 8bitdo really is dogshit grade
Also before the shills jump in, all Bluetooth drivers are up to date and my motherboard is less than 2 years old (x570)

What's a controller with a good dpad and hopefully paddles? I need the dpad for Tony Cawk

Attached: img-0655-1619147510861.jpg (1920x1080, 324.84K)

>trusting chinkshit
that was your first mistake

never trust Any Forums again user

>>trusting chinkshit
>that was your first mistake
The first one was awesome for about 6 months. My M30 is still working great and I beat the fuck out of that thing playing fightcade and kekken

it's okay user
I fell for the shills too
Goth pro+ then pro2 and they both ended up having multiple failures within months of light use

Just get a ps5 controller.

Is there a way to kid a usbc to ds4?

>dpad on my 8bitdo sn30 begins to miss inputs
>x button sticks
>open the pos and clean it
>x button still sticks
>dpad still missing inputs
Fucking shills I should have bought a knock off 360 controller
I only use it to play binding of isaac and it still jobs

Attached: 1631752529557.jpg (647x593, 13.57K)

I would if not for 400 hours. Might get another ds4

works on my machine

0.0001 Yuan has been deposited

still bought one and will buy more

i use guilkit

>failing for the wireless meme

Flydigi Apex 2 has paddles. I also really like it's dpad, a bit softer version of the One's dpad.

Attached: flydigi_apex_2.jpg (1235x683, 63.99K)

simple as

Attached: f310.jpg (700x460, 40.93K)

Looks aight

user this has always been a budget meme controller for poorfags. Its simply good enough but not great at anything

>buy xbox 8bitdo
>drift at 3 months
>opt for replacement instead of refund
>1 month later left stick won't move correctly

my first mistake was trusting chink shit. never again

Actually good dpad on official would be dualsense ironically
There is a new third party controller called GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro Controller seem to have pretty good stick thought,you can check that out

Attached: 5183232.jpg (1200x1036, 179.04K)

How much videogames do you play? I've had mine for over a year and my battery is fine, I only charge it every 2 or 3 days.

Cool. I literally just bought a brand new one and already returned it. I used it for about 4 hours playing Sekiro Nioh and Thugpro and it disconnected about 3 times in 1 day. Its not me not handling it correctly they have shit build quality

Fuck me I just bought two 2.4g SN30s for my SNES don't tell me this. I only have 30 hours on it but everything so far so good. I like the dpad and the shoulders but the face buttons feel a bit tight, how they break in.

i have had 2 nes 30 pro's and an snes 30 pro since launch with no issues at all.
what do you guys do to your stuff?

>Its simply good enough but not great at anything
As he said simple as
Your not going to get great anymore in the age of chinkshit, its all garbo

Hey shill see
Its brand new and couldn't last a day.

I just got their USB adaptor so I can use my DS4 on my Switch and it works perfectly. Cheaper than fixing or replacing my drifting Joycons.

>What's a controller with a good dpad
Sounds like I'm lying, but the last controller I used that didn't have a totally shit d-pad that was either floaty and wobbly or thumb-destroyingly stiff was the Gamecube.

D-pads are being phased out or they're worthless unresponsive discs like the xbox 360 d-pad. I've tried five different PC controllers with d-pads and they're all shit or chinsy junk that breaks in a month.

Please if anyone knows a PC gamepad for emulation that isn't garbage, let us know.

Attached: GCN000092385.png (220x165, 4.39K)

OP has fat greasy hands

I had to get 8bitdo for Breath of the Wild because my siblings and parents who play BotW literally can't stop themselves from smashing in the joystick in the middle of a fight and crouching repeatedly, usually getting themselves killed and for some reason blaming me???
Sure I can configure out the left stick press to solve that problem, but this thread makes it look like the controller will die faster than those assholes manhandling the Joycon
That said are there any other actual quality controllers I can configure button mapping with full Switch support

For modern 3D, I use a Xbone elite pad. It has the nicest feeling thumbsticks, and the paddles are useful.

But it still has major issues. The D-pad is fine for menuing, but uncomfortable for actual input. The face buttons are atrocious, they get stuck all the time and they're insanely slow to press. You don't need full trigger travel 99% of the time, but locking the triggers makes them feel like shit and you have to recalibrate when you do, which means using a crappy xbox app thing. The back buttons require a different type of holding style, and using all 4 at once is pretty awkward, plus they can activate when you put the controller down.

For 2D stuff, I'll use a real controller. Saturn is the general go-to, sometimes I'll pull out my arcade stick, for emulation I tend to use the stock controller for that game.

Wii U pro has a great Dpad

sounds like your bluetooth card or drivers

Been using it on my Switch and PC for a year with no problems. Sucks that you got a defective controller.

Been saying it forever, don't get an 8bitdo
Ive had 2 of them and the first one was so shit I ended up throwing It out
Second one dad has so idk how it's holding up

Sounds like a problem with your pc, since it's happening with multiple controllers, and worked fine at some point. Mine has been fine since launch, no issues other than rumble occasionally sticking on, but I hear that's a Steam controller support issue.

Getting anything other than the bottom tier of what Logitech provides for any peripheral(Mice, Keyboards, Controllers and Joysticks) is just stupid because digital input devices are essentially all the same

Attached: thebest.jpg (225x225, 4.01K)

I would recommend a controller but
>with a good dpad
I see you're either a schizo or a trannoid

Yes just buy one of the controllers that aren't manufactured in China using the cheapest possible actuators that even the part manufacturer states has a inadequate lifespan for any longer than a month of normal use.

i forgot what it was like to be poor