What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: stellaris-cover.jpg (999x999, 146.05K)

stuff?

nothing. it's good. only problem is how the current human portrait looks like a bunch of shitskin tranny. nothing that can't be solved with mods, but still.

dogshit performance with high pop counts

how the FUCK do i get into stellaris? i unironically have no idea how to git gud, whenever i start wars enemies just have regenerate their fleets after i kill 20
tell me how to git gud

t. 90IQ hoi4 midwit

The "normal" Human names are half shitskin and unga bunga names, too.

Being a Swedish company.

Do you produce enough alloys per month? If you don't massively overpower your opponent you're going to lose ships even in victorious battles and will need a strong monthly income to rebuild your fleets.
And when you win a battle most of the enemy fleet retreats into hyperspace rather than being destroyed so that might be why it appears as if they're constantly spawning new ones.
And don't forget to repair your fleets - a ship with 50% hp isn't going to do much before dying.

i started playing stellaris recently
i found that my empire is surrounded from both sides by other empires, they were both literally next to me anb completely block my expansion
also one of them is a devourer swarm and killed like 4 science ships (scientists included) before i could establish communications
what do i do now, go to war?

Can I play the GOG version with mods easily now?

My prediction: devouring swarm will eat you no matter what you do.

Trying to form a defensive pact or alliance with that other empire might work (even better if you can get them to join an offensive war against the swarm) but if they're blocking you from expanding you'll stagnate and eventually lose the game anyway.

i just started playing and it seems alright. wish there was a little more hand-holding in the tutorial tips though. im currently surrounded by hostile mining drones from 3 different directions and i guess ill just start blasting and see what happens.

what do you think?

Attached: gcogkw0z3sp01.jpg (1048x686, 91.31K)

all the content is locked behind paywall

Just have chokepoint space stations to filter 90% of the enemy.

mining drones typically aren't a problem after you unlock destroyers.

GOG unblocked

The issue was endless space 2 did everything Stellaris set out to do and was more fun

even then i feel like my econ is shit
how the fuck do i just git good

Make your starting planet your mineral planet. then as you expand, have the second one do research and energy and the third your alloy planet. Then as you get more planets, have a balance of everything on it or build stuff as you need it.

oh okay im still on corvettes. i guess ill wait on my planets to develop a little more before going after them.

Is the latest DLC worth grabbing or does it fuck the game up?

do you mean that i should spam mining districts in 1 place, research/civilian in one place, and factories in another, or what?

Pretty much. But you also want to add some city districts in there as well for more building slots.

Developers who just add whatever the fuck they want without thinking things through. Nobody asked for most of the changes they made.

The games current woes all started with the pops update.

Also the White Genocide thing. Never forget.

Endless Space 2 is story driven and has no replay value. If you've played it once you've played it all the times you need to play it. It even has mechanics that simply stop contributing to the game after a certain point, like research and science production. Once you've researched everything, progress stops and your science production plays no role.

It's in desperate need of a mechanical update.

Attached: Steam bans 04.png (654x1655, 604.84K)