*be's an insufferable brainlet in your path*

*be's an insufferable brainlet in your path*

Attached: Dexerto-Header.jpg (1600x900, 91.9K)

where is the appeal of this faggot?

who dis?

Attached: video_games[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fo69ybt.aac].webm (640x480, 748.41K)

>mogs 70% of Any Forums

Fr fr no cap but uh... who dis be again?.

I think the reason he is hated as much as he is on Any Forums is that he's just as much of a loser as most of this board denizens but somehow, through mostly luck, managed to make a career out of it.
He also clearly isn't doing dumb nigger shit with his money so we all also know that even after nobody watches or cares about him anymore he will have enough money to be a complete NEET for the rest of his life.

ASMONGOLD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

cringe.

People here just don't sit quietly while faggots like this get shoved into their face by algorithms because they happen to play games.

>*be's an insufferable brainlet in your path*
>be's
At least he's not alone, OP.

*pumps and dumps FFXIV*

Yes, form my calculation I think it two meters long.

Attached: forhead.jpg (1600x900, 516.49K)

If Chris chan had money like him he coulda fucked his mom 24/7 and never got caught

never happened to me anymore after I right clicked and selected "Do not recommend videos from this channel" on 2 channels that had his videos
Even if I watch his video now I still won't get a single recommendation to his content anymore.
That feature actually works and you should try it

Fucking needy faggots trying to insert him without even having a fucking objective, other than trying to make other needy faggots validate their neediness.

Faggot.

strange projectance friend

This dude will die of liver failure in his early 40s. Literally chugs massive cups of soda every time I see him

>hurr durr ur just jealous
Dick sucker take

>faggots like this get shoved into their face by algorithms because they happen to play games.
Wait, he plays games?

>be is an

His teeth seem to be very big and hasn't been brushed since December.

Attached: forhead.jpg (1600x900, 528.56K)

>Claims to hate P2W games
>Plays P2W games anyway
>States his master plan is to "accelerate" the system to expose how bad they are
>Spends over 10k on lost ark, and $347 on diablo immortal day 1
>Says anyone who doesn't agree with his mindset is dumb
He finally unmasked himself

No it's because he's boring as fuck and spews nothing but the most boring pedestrian opinions. He basically just says what everyone wants to hear and then his retard braindead chat sees him as an intellectual for it. The most NPC jewtuber ever and is a literal ugly neckbeard.

Honestly felt like my post made it quite obvious I don't like him.

yes and no I suppose I'm nowhere near rich as he is but I made enough money that I can live the rest of my life comfortably as a NEET and everytime I talk about NEETdom on Any Forums I get people telling me how I don't actually like the way I live and how I'm lying to myself and all that stuff wageslaves are always going on about.

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT.VIDEO.GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 568.95K)

But dude, he claims to go to the doctor and the doctor says he's the picture of perfect health. Ignore the fact that he has a mouth of literal rotten teeth, that has NOTHING to do with chugging gallons of sugar daily for years.

>mostly luck
If you've been on his stream for even 10 minutes you'll realize that if he had to start from scratch in an alternate reality he'd become incredibly successful there too. I can count the people who are as talkative as him on one hand. Not even the other top streamers can vomit out as many words and sentences as he can while streaming.
His react content is usually 2-3 times longer than the video he's watching, sometimes even longer because he goes on hour long rants about random bullshit. If you're a zoomer with ADHD and need background noise just to exist, this is your streamer.

Unironically why is he so popular? He has no personality.

Attached: asmonbald.png (1024x1024, 1.17M)

He's only really in my path when you put him there, if people didn't complain about him on Any Forums I would have never even known this guy existed.

Non-stop talking and timely quips.
Watch literally any other streamer for 10 minutes and then watch 10 minutes of this bald bastard.

>KILLS HER MOM

>No it's because he's boring as fuck and spews nothing but the most boring pedestrian opinions. He basically just says what everyone wants to hear and then his retard braindead chat sees him as an intellectual for it.
This describes 99% of twitch and they don't get nearly as much hate from pandering.
>and is a literal ugly neckbeard
And this is the reason people here hate him. In my opinion.

>If you've been on his stream for even 10 minutes you'll realize that if he had to start from scratch in an alternate reality he'd become incredibly successful there too.
No he wouldn't.
He lucked out and was in the right place at the right time and playing the right games to get a large audience and has been costing along every since on algorithm and just not fucking up by doing something utterly retarded like most other e-celebs
In fact that is his one good aspect. By being an autistic neckbeard and still living that life even after making money he will never "sell out" or do something utterly retarded that will lose him fans.
So I will concede that it's not luck that kept him going after he was already famous but it was 100% luck that made him.

i dont hate him at all i just think his moral compass and opinions are somewhat bad no ones perfect but hes clearly a scumbag hiding in the open to make a paycheck

theres been multiple instances of him being an absolute dickhead and he just plays it off by hiding behind his crowd of normalfag rejects my favorite being talking about twitch thots are bad but when the opportunity presents itself he fucks the biggest one on the site at the time and even defends her

>it's luck because I say so
Name one streamer that can run their mouth for 5 hours straight like he can.

>talking about twitch thots are bad but when the opportunity presents itself he fucks the biggest one on the site at the time and even defends her
I believe that falls into my "he's clearly too similar to most of Any Forums".
He's a loser and a hypocrite.

>Doesnt uncheck "save history"
>Doesn't "dont recommend me this shit"
ngmi

Attached: 1652839507343.png (269x254, 74.82K)

he's fucking annoying but that's his job, if you hadn't noticed already all the big streamers play up their personalities because that's what people go there to watch, people being retarded