This is, quite easily, the best action game ever made

This is, quite easily, the best action game ever made.
I can't find a single flaw.

Attached: Bayonetta.jpg (600x800, 163.6K)

It is but the missle mission and the motorcycle mission are definitely flaws. Other than that its a masterpiece.

this isnt Devil May Cry 1

I don't like the instant death QTE/boss attacks, but yeah it's a very very good game.
I thought they're fine, especially compared to similar stuff they put in Wonderful 101 which are much longer and boring.

OP here posted wrong pic

Attached: 56782212.jpg (189x267, 10.83K)

>highway mission is like 10 minutes long

>the Isla Del Sol chapter where you have to do an awful space harrier section before fighting the best Jeanne fight in the game
What in god’s name was Kamiya thinking

>gracious and glorious lightning tracks and bounces off invisible walls

>60fps

DMC3 is better specifically because Kamiya took his love of shitty gimmick levels over when he left to do Bayo and Itsuno doesn't do that shit.

exactly, bayofags btfo'd

Attached: bayoCOPE.jpg (1490x1022, 316.08K)

DMC will forever be plagued by a camera that literally ruins the gameplay experience. Same as Ninja gaiden which is strange. Bayo is better than them both.

It has too much bullshit early in story mode but the gameplay is ejaculate

not a fucking chance, bayotranny. DMC3 is better for mere fact it doesn't any shitty QTE gimmicky trash, and bayo is plagued with that shit. Bayonetta will always be in the shadow of DMC whether you like it or not

>Itsuno doesn't do that shit.

yeah

btw here's a V mission I hope you weren't having fun playing Ner Oh wait now you're playing Dant No you're playing Nero again

>I can't find a single flaw.
QTEs

Bayonetta is better for mere fact it doesn't have shitty enemies that can clip through fucking walls.

Imagine not being good with all the characters in the game.

>Itsuno doesn't do that shit.

Attached: devil-may-cry-4-490-small.png (768x431, 399.3K)

great but some terrible bosses

a puzzle and an entire mission being a fucking forced vehicle section are not the same thing and you're brown if you try to pretend otherwise

>Satisfying gameplay that packs more under the hood than you think. Offset system can be applied to several things like Panther/Dodge/Taunt.
>Tons of unlockable content including costumes, characters, secret weapons
>One of the best difficulty curves in the sub genre
>Tremendous enemy roster barring one or two hiccups like Kinship
>Superb soundtrack

Yeah, I'm thinking Bayonetta 1 is ludo incarnate

Attached: 1593731861137.jpg (540x748, 92.57K)