Don't forget who the real king is, okay boys?

don't forget who the real king is, okay boys?

Attached: image.jpg (467x248, 52.45K)

This is now a DOOM Eternal thread.

Attached: the best DOOM game.jpg (2000x1000, 2.36M)

less than doom 2, sorry zoomer

I like both.

Based.
Zoomer casuals BTFO.

Name your top-10 Doom Fecesnal mods.
OH WAIT...

doom 2 maps are inferior to doom 1 maps
you only like doom 2 because it has super shotgun
in which case u are a gigachad

multiplayer is superior, Eternals doesn't even have it

You only like Doom II more because you're a retarded old fuck who can't appreciate that the combat is objectively better
>inb4 zoomer
I'm 22. I've played every single Doom game sans Final. I still like Doom II. You can like Doom II. But Doom Eternal is better. You cannot make an argument that the gunplay is worse. You literally can't.

Attached: 1652686743993.jpg (1080x996, 56.3K)

You convinced me! Great job!

>>inb4 zoomer
>I'm 22
first of all, sit the fuck down you zoomer cockbite
second of all, Doom 2 has way too much fucking content AND an actual multiplayer

Attached: image.jpg (183x188, 13.38K)

>1997

Attached: thegame.jfif.jpg (179x282, 8.97K)

literally NO ONE cares about MP in a fucking doom game when you can just play quake games.

12thpbp

Doom 2 had absolutely retarded level design

i prefer DOOM2 only cause the modding is so much better,i certainly prefer the base game in eternal (though people over-react to the bad parts of DOOM 2),but megawads like ancient aliens make up for it,and there's dozens of good megawads and less than 40 nu-DOOM levels in total.
also someone is porting eternal combat to GZDOOM anyways (and there are many other good mods like combined arms,doom 2016 mods,hideous destructor and babel)
>don't count mods
modding is a quality onto itself

Duke Nukem 3D mogs both

Doom 1 is better than Doom 2

I feel like none of the boomers can analytically view purely the gameplay of the doom games and isolate them from the graphics, plot, and nostalgia to rate them honestly.
Doom Eternal is literally the best sp fps game EVER made, and its not even close as far as gameplay/gunplay is concerned.
As a high elo csgo, and quake champions player I have NEVER been satisfied with any sp fps before based on gameplay, but eternal made me rethink my position.

Attached: 1611378161254.webm (720x1280, 2.06M)

i can,the reasons i prefer classic DOOM overall are here my reason may be a bit hard to wrap your head around when you have not played the megawads and seen their quality,but i hope it is understandable.

also
t.zoomer

>Doom Eternal is literally the best sp fps game EVER made
Hugo Martin isn’t going to suck your dick user

mostly correct opinion

t. high level quake, q2 ctf, q3 ctf, action quake2, early cs player

i dunno how anyone shits on doom eternal when it's two orders of magnitude harder than any other sp fps ever made

I like Doom 2 but 2/3 of the maps are either counter intuitive or are John Romero deliberately fucking with the player

>blah blah blah objectively analytical
>ETERNAL IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER GOO GOO GAGA

you just made my point, quit nostalgia fagging