Why does this series attract so many tribalist schizos?

Why does this series attract so many tribalist schizos?

Attached: 684049.jpg (1920x1080, 499.66K)

The first NG was a legitimate masterpiece. From 2 onward it just felt like it was trying way too hard to be edgy and I never liked it.

Cope dmc troon

Attached: 1654296971833.png (473x374, 214.88K)

directly appealing to tryhards combined with a massive inferiority complex
same thing with Nioh

>Why does this genre attract so many tribalist schizos?
ftfy

I have no idea what youre talking about.
Sounds like your making stuff up. Like a schizo

It was a great game that was difficult but not unfair.

You're the only one coping here because your series is long dead and replaced by Nioh.

Attached: 1652033077552.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

NG is a series tailor made for tryhard edgelords who think it's the pinnacle of video game difficultly, no different than Souls troons. In fact, the two communities are made up of some do the most insufferable cunts on this planet.

Kek, only NGfags act like a fucking tribe, you don't see this with Bayonetta or God of War.

No fandom comes close to the Smash Bros. fandom in terms of sheer insufferably. Sounds like you've never left your house.

Because it is babbys first "really hard game". Same situation with DMC and Souls schizos

It seems NG and DMC fans in real life are really cool people. But on the internet they're some of the most autistic and insufferable.

why does CHAD GAIDEN makes trannies seethe so hard?

Bayonetta is tranny garbage, not the mention it encourages whore behavior so fuck that.
Anytime a God of War thread shows up, it just devolves into whether or not the older games were shit or calling nuGOW soishit

>Bayonetta is tranny garbage
How so?

I never found the earlier GoW games that engaging. Felt like playing diablo.

KEK

Bayonetta looks like a tranny, how in the fuck do you not notice that shit?

Attached: 1633478269405.jpg (480x588, 66.78K)

>Bayonetta is tranny garbage, not the mention it encourages whore behavior so fuck that.
Meds

I mean at least they're talking about their game. Every time I see NG mentioned, it's a schizo on a DMC or Dark souls.

NG fags literally seethe at God hand for being both more difficult and a superior game overall

*DMC or Dark souls threads

so is the collection worth getting if i don't plan on ever having an xbox to play the originals?

God of War is a movie game now. It doesn't even belong anymore.

true enough. It's a shame it has to be this way with action game threads or maybe its just me spending way too much here in this shithole.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about, you mentally ill tranny obsessed faggot?

DOA fags,NES fags, and try hards. It also doesn't help that its not a borderline fedora game since the series is not only dead but the 2 best versions are on last LAST gen hardware.
2 is an unfinished game and Itagaki admitted to it
Black yes 2 not really
Its cause NG's audience isn't the same as other action games, the series isn't as "memeable" as the zoomers say as DMC,MGR,Doom Eternal (yes it counts), God Hand etc cause unless your a hardcore DOA or NES era lore guy the characters outside of ryu are boring as fuck. Like theres a reason people remember Vergil and Sam while no one remembers Genshin and this is part of why NG isn't as fondly remembered outside of the core mechanics

Sigma isn't that different from Black but 2 is basically a different game entirely

Because it is one of the best games ever made, almost no other pure action game comes close.
Ninja Gaiden II is superior to Ninja Gaiden Black.
Based.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

So is god hand the hardest action game?

Trannynetta is dogshit.

Attached: Bayonetta = Trannynetta.jpg (1125x1356, 135.77K)

God Hand is dogshit. Forced meme game.