Normies will like Sonic Frontiers, it's just Any Forums being paranoid and freaking out as per usual

>normies will like Sonic Frontiers, it's just Any Forums being paranoid and freaking out as per usual

meanwhile YouTubers with 10million+ subscribers are openly saying that the game is shit

Attached: 16957804-BA3E-4A60-893A-3158FE5DF283.jpg (828x612, 414.16K)

sonic's reputation is down the fucking gutter

>youtubers opinion
Like I give a fuck.

E celeb cringe

I do find funny how even the biggest Sonic shills seems to be having a meltdown on Youtube, this reminds me of that Sonic Forces review that was like "No! it's good, it's good, it's good!!"

Attached: Sonic FRONTIERS.png (1459x821, 1.91M)

>Critikal
What went wrong...

>normies will like Sonic Frontiers,
normies like everything, including putrid shit like tlou2. What's your point?

>sonic shills

Has critical even played a sonic game before?

that robot reminds me of medabots

Attached: DD64C138-6C33-4A9D-931D-4BF4D8B0CAC0.png (428x600, 318.54K)

Can you middle aged faggots stop playing little kids games like sonic and pokemon please?

He's not a sonic fan but not a Sonic hater either

all video games are for children dumbass

Do we have a release date for this yet? Or even a release window?

It's ok when Nintendo makes a horrible, openworld tech demo!

Mario 64 may have been a tech demo of sorts but it was still incredibly fun

Q4 2022

>sonic furfags were the ones posting the botw.webm all along
Not surprised kek

Attached: 1629981164433.png (162x132, 28.69K)

He said in the video that he considers SA1 and 2 to be the peak of the series

Ain't that a guy that streams on Twitch that mostly just absorbs the opinion of his chat as his own?

He became a worse LeafyisHere. You already know his opinions before clicking on the video and his humor becomes old rather quick. It just feels like he's trying to be fun so he starts mentioning random stuff like dildos

It at least doesnt force you to stay more than necessary. You can just do the divine beasts, get the master sword and finish the game. I did that and the labyrinths and it took me around 20 hours. I did some sidequests and exploration too, but I knew that I'd get burned out from the shrines so I only did those I encountered