>Redfall
>Wolfenstein 3
>Starfield
>Hellblade 2
>Forza Motorsport
>Coalition New Project
>(hopefully Inxile new project)

Hardware:
>Something to do with Xcloud streaming stick.

Software:
>Game Pass game announcements
>Ubisoft+ Classics to the service.
>DLC for live service games
>Maybe a small game company acquisition.

2023 is looking completely insane.

Attached: xbox-game-studios-1549389283137_160w.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Fable feels like we could get more details

My prediction?
No games!!

Yeah but I don't think we will get anything tangible from it. Everwild looks like it has went into the dumpster fire I don't even hear rumors about it anymore. State of Decay I oddly enough don't hear any rumors about either.

>considering my series x to build a PC
This event is Microsoft's last chance. If that event doesn't impress I'm heading to ebay with this thing

I want to belive the leak from this faggot that posted here that Avowed will launch this year

>forza motorsport
If the physics and tire model arent improved I'm not playing and I'm done with forza. Also the ai is rubberband trash. None of them can manage a corner. Its either shit ai or retarded children ramming online.
Seriously, if it cant compare to ACC then i have no reason to ever play another forza game. Horizon is aimless trash.

>If the physics and tire model arent improved I'm not playing and I'm done with forza.
You are in luck then I think they said that's what they are mainly focusing on this year.

The only reason im giving turn10 a chance is because they showed they were listening to fans after 7's launch with that game's issues.

>Starfield
>Redfall
>probably an Avowed trailer
>a new Quake, or Wolfenstein game (something from Id)
>definitely the new Forza
>Gears 6, it's been long enough since 5
>probably unveiling the Battle Royale mode for Halo Infinite along with a look at Forge mode
>maybe another look at that Perfect Dark game supposedly coming out
>State of Decay 3
Probably two or three of these will be no shows though. Like, I doubt that new Rare game will show up, or that Perfect Dark reboot.

>a new Quake
I feel it would be too early to reveal it doom just came out like 2 years ago even though it feels like more than that.
>Gears 6
I hope not I want then to work on something new, they could be the next Santa Monica with the talent they have but is has all been used on gears.

GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS

>hope not I want then to work on something new
There are rumours that they're working on Mandalorian game, maybe even MMO

Gears of war collection remaster on pc

>State of Decay
You see that big expose about Undead Labs being terribly mismanaged?

Fallout remaster/remake. The rumor of F3 and New Vegas remasters by Inxile are probably true.

No I haven't seen it, but if I had to guess it's probably because they tried to make it a triple AAA game when they could've just let it grown organically. I would have no issue with State of Decay 3 being slightly upgraded better graphical version of 2.

Console players have an issue with games not being triple a narrative adventures. I dont understand how they survived the ps2/xbox era of middle tier games that were just fun.

it was more because the OG boss of the studio left when they got bought by MS, and the replacement he chose was a fuck-head who failed to set milestones or direction for the games, and basically was hands off in regards to providing any sort of organization between teams

NO GAMES PASS *

*also on PC

is looking completely insane.

Attached: FSkyfbrXoAAZaL2.jpg (1000x1401, 254.64K)

You wont be seeing gameplay of many games because microsoft employees all 'coast' (are lazy because of slack management) so no games release on time. Dont expect half those games to come before 2025.

I hope they show something about starfield, I'm beginning to starve on toddkino

>they could be the next Santa Monica with the talent they have
after... the leftist trash game gears 5? Are you fucked in the head?

>leftist trash game
In what way was Gears 5 leftist??? And anyways I wasn't talking politics I was talking in pure technical ability to create a high quality game. The potential has been wasted on a fairly limited game style.

>I hope not I want then to work on something new
This. They are talented but Gears is simply too tired by now, it should rest for a while.

People label any game with bad writing and a female/non-white protag as 'leftist' as opposed to just being a game with bad writing

technical ability means nothing if the writers put in blue haired tranny bisexual otherkin as all the characters
fuck off pajeetsoft SHILL