I-is that a pale goth blonde nymphomaniac vampire schizo chick with dissociative identity disorder and dressed like a...

>I-is that a pale goth blonde nymphomaniac vampire schizo chick with dissociative identity disorder and dressed like a school girl? OH MY ERECTION THE BONERINO THE PEEPEERINO HARDERINO
seriously I don’t get the appeal

Attached: F9E6B556-89A2-47B4-B706-F2CFFD78FC8E.jpg (829x490, 65.22K)

Pisha best girl.

Attached: pisha___vampire_bloodlines_vtmb_by_bagrada_ddzgdy0-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 154.26K)

>seriously I don’t get the appeal

She's a whore. Coomers love whores, specially fictional ones, because it gives them the idea that one day in the future they have the chance to get laid.

It's funny though how loud people are about Jeanette, she even shows up in the cover, despite the fact she's completely irrelevant to the plot and shows up for only 3 minutes in the game.

the original DID tiktok faker

You don't need to make a thread everytime you want to announce that you're gay

Because of that voice you massive fucking zoomer faggot

Appeal of Malkavians is in their insight. You play the game once, Ventrue, Tremere, Brujah, doesn't matter. Then you play it second time and oh boy, Malkavians spoil so many quests and it has unique dialogue choices, it's like they have writing for another game. I miss the times when you could play a retarded character and the game would offer you a completely different dialogues. Now roleplaying is limited to the choice to be more shooty or more brawly.

Attached: torr.jpg (480x360, 27.47K)

It's a woman that is acting like she wants to have sex with me. That's like 49% of the battle with guys.

They act seductive to everybody. They're a slutty vampire

i never simped for any female video game character but her voice made me hard

Therese is not a slut. Take it back.

Come for booba stay for advanced writing

"Looks like a duck... quacks like a duck...."

grey delisle

Attached: 1637283349603.jpg (431x711, 43.41K)

Jeanette is totally a slut, but Therese is not.

That's Tara.

but Therese is the kind of woman I'd want to turn into my own personal cumslut.

You telling me you wouldn't want a trio with a Big tiddy goth gf and her sister who is obviously pent up for overworking all the time and wants to save her chastity for THE right man?
Are you gay, OP?
>B-but, user, she is a vampire, she could bite your dick o-
Everything good in life has risks, user. Especially when it come to booty.
Now, answer me, ARE YOU FUCKING GAY, OP?

Attached: IMG_20220508_115158.jpg (637x689, 94.53K)

I'm a Damsel man, myself. But I see the appeal of Therese as well.

Attached: 1411507364558.gif (400x286, 1.26M)

Just play Malk first and experience your insight properly: great clues hinting at what's to come, but ambiguous enough to avoid spoiling the details.

Booty > boobie

I'm just sayin'

Attached: dSoJfqw.jpg (900x900, 93.53K)