What's your excuse for not playing Overwatch right now, user?

What's your excuse for not playing Overwatch right now, user?

Attached: 194855.jpg (850x1148, 274.46K)

I play paladins

The game isn't fun anymore. It probably wasn't from the start but I had friends to play it with, now nobody I know plays and it's not fun enough to play alone.

I'm sulking at the lack of Futa Mei animations

because its overwatch.

I will never experience being the baby gestating in Tracer's womb after Widowmaker busts a fat nut in her

I thought I was in a /trash/ thread for a moment.

I've quit around the time they removed the possibility to make an all of one hero team. Never looked back, never regretted.

>Tracer's time displacement and Widowmakers body alterations makes the baby gestate very quickly

blacked goddess

I wish they had the courage to let widowmaker have such fat fuckin thighs in game.

I don't have it

The beta last month was supposed to be the light at the end of the tunnel after 3 years of silence from the devs and instead it was extremely underwhelming and the overall response from the public was a shrug.

They haven't even put out a release date yet. It's a joke.

God i want to be dressed like her and get fucked in the ass by a man twice my age

Yes

if you say so

tracer

Attached: 1649357168699.jpg (3332x4096, 639.72K)

I used to but it's not fun anymore, I managed to pull top 500 once and then shortly after that realized I didn't enjoy the actual gameplay more than simply grinding rank ladder as if it was some kind of shit tier MMO.

Game is and has always been fucking dogshit, and nigger like you who keep trying to keep it relevant should be drawn and quartered

it's a shit game

Attached: 1585492467337.jpg (499x459, 56.5K)

Breadblack is pretty good, very cartoony with good pinup style pics.

calm down ESL, it's ok that your computer can't run it

>FUCK
>my subhumanly retarded levels of IQ have been exposed, what the fuck do I do?
>thank fuck, he made a typo
>"ESL"
Fuck off nigger