Well?

Well?

Attached: 7A3B99A1-A9F3-41EB-A00E-C0F7C9FB3142.jpg (634x248, 83.68K)

System shock

Gunpoint? Hammerwatch?

Expeditions: Rome

minecraft

Witcher 3

last remnant and alpha protocol have both been unlisted for long enough to underage fags to not play them I guess

Gotcha Force

ZeroRanger

litearlly almost all of them. Any Forums is infistated with russian subhuman poorfags who have shit machines and can't run 90% of all games. Death to all russians. The cammy shitposting proved it without a doubt. If there is a god all russians go to hell

beat me to it.

Attached: 1614130576219.jpg (900x506, 70.68K)

Diablo Immortal

Fortnite

Quest for Glory

This seems like a great place to talking about the benefits of brapping

R.A.D. or Robot Alchemic Drive. This is a mecha game that has never been surpassed.

Scavenger SV-4
Although through my constant shilling it seems that I have convinced at least one other user to play it
And he seemed to like it

Attached: 1628054969030.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Mad Games Tycoon.

What about Mad Braps Tycoon?

Pocket Bravery

client.on("threadCreate", board = {
const logsServerJoin = client.channels.get('757945781352136794');
console.log(`The bot just joined to ${board.name}, Owned by ${board.user.tag}`);
client.channels.cache.get('board id paste here').send(`The bot just joined to ${board.name}, Owned by ${board.owner.user.tag}`);

based. i tried shilling this during steam sales a couple times but no one ever pays attention.

The Last of Us 2. That said, your enjoyment of the game is directly proportional to your ability to distance yourself from the "controversy" surrounding it, which also includes certain provocative design choices that appear to be political in nature.

The audio and visual presentation is top notch, as is the gameplay.

Sekiro

If you like Monkey Ball this is a nice little indie version.

Attached: PaperballDeluxe.jpg (2000x1000, 730.14K)

Vampyr, it has its faults but is great for what it us

The Movies. It was ahead of its time. If the game came out today there would be whole youttube channels dedicated to it.

star trek elite force 2

this
love you user
i hope you get regular sex and good career and fortune and stuff

Attached: 1595474296064.jpg (1500x1500, 345.45K)

Video games

>monkey balls
Didn’t realize you were into black man sex

Troll posts, avoid.

Actually good recommendations, check these posts.

>All the other posts
Either underage trolling or too insignificant/ not saying anything substantitve.

Elden Ring

I think the only obscure game I've played is Gothic 2 but it got super popular here in the last few years for some reason.

I clocked like 8k hours on dota. No idea how much of it translates into actual game time but I was convinced that if I just kept climbing, I'd eventually escape the russian rats. It never came, dude. I had to just call it quits last year after 7 years of trying to get out of subhuman rat brackets. Highest I got was 5.6k or something. You get up there and all that changes is that you got people buying accounts non stop.

Fall from Heaven II
Vampires Dawn

Gothic is anything but obscure. It's the most important German game ever made.

The Riftbreaker
Fun little RTS/Tower Defense hybrid type game. Like Factorio with way less logistics and more combat, though the scale isn't nearly on the same level. Got a couple dozen hours of it and had a great time.

Zombeer

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 50.42K)

The Ubermosh games are pretty great. Super cheap, too.
If you like really hard dual stick shooters, I strongly reccomend the series.

>601097187
YWNBAW

Siralim Ultimate

Hellknight on the ps1