The free fanmade mod is better than the original remaster/sequel

>the free fanmade mod is better than the original remaster/sequel
Any other cases?

Attached: Purist_mod.png (1000x1000, 176.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8fIYV-0hW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: file.png (798x558, 778.28K)

FULLY

TBoI Antibirth

qrd?

Snootgame.

Attached: retard.png (400x400, 51.69K)

purism isn't adding fanfiction to an EOLVN to make it less edgy.
purism is uninstalling it because EOLVNs are garbage for faggots.

>tfw offered to help, almost died of covid and came back to see it pretty much completed
feels weird

>EOLVN
QRD? I couldn't find anything on vndb, or Google.

Attached: c1c1c5afb681db29cf4e907ebaa34e2ff08041b4_hq.gif (401x330, 914.66K)

>DDLC Purist Mod is a fan-made game mod for Doki Doki Literature Club! that aims to turn Doki Doki Literature Club into a traditional visual novel.

>With several hours of additional content, DDLC Purist Mod gives each girl a full-length route with at least one good and one bad ending, with heavy focus on the development of the relationships between the main character and the girls, and the problems each of the girls face.

I will now play your game.

Wake me up when jap romance VNs stop being garbage moege that have 20 hour common routes of boredom before actual romance starts, or shitty donkan protagonists that take eons before taking a hint. I'm a working man nigga, ain't got time for that shit.

english only light visual novels

>Wake me up when jap romance VNs stop being garbage moege that have 20 hour common routes of boredom before actual romance starts, or shitty donkan protagonists that take eons before taking a hint

Attached: __saya_saya_no_uta_drawn_by_masin0201__41c61de2c6c1eeeafe75bd03dd5cb26a.png (550x782, 472.09K)

the mod is like 12 hours with better writing than the original 4 hour game.
its a mod that makes the game in a normal VN where you can date the girls and help them through their issues.

>Get rid of everything that made the original unique and make it a generic VN

Attached: 1654105323609.jpg (474x266, 11.32K)

Oh wow. Is the Natsuki route/content good?

>everything that made the original unique
You mean the tired old meta shit that goes nowhere?

its alright, its kind of forgetable.

the highlight is the monika route.

its what made me care about monika.

when I play romance VNs I couldn't give half a shit about the mcdude being generic, if it has girls I like I play

Attached: 1641933592994.jpg (850x1063, 129.71K)

>manage to find a website with an EOLVN tag for visual novels
>scroll down to ValiDate
>ugly as sin
>muh diversity
>muh gay crippled POC struggle harem
I've never been happier to distance myself from the Ren'Py scene by switching to a different engine before development of my game fully began...

Attached: 1635705494924.jpg (200x205, 8K)

>Wake me up when jap romance VNs stop being garbage moege that have 20 hour common routes of boredom before actual romance starts, or shitty donkan protagonists that take eons before taking a hint. I'm a working man nigga, ain't got time for that shit.
Still miles better than reading Western diarrhea

>Get rid of everything that made the original a generic trend follower and make it a traditional VN
fixed

I read that trash when it was first translated. You're fucked in the head if you find it even remotely enjoyable. It's just a sick freakshow about innocent people being tortured for amusememt.

Oops wrong image, my bad

Attached: 380c61d7fb7637ec02f9f3554c0f7fb0.png (512x512, 105.71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A8fIYV-0hW0

Galactic Contention mod for Squad is pretty just Starwars Battlefront - but good
>no heroes
>forced first person for all roles
>no droidika
>first person mode for most vehicles

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 110.46K)

MODELED

I'm getting hard just thinking about what saya possibly could've done to that one girl

VAGINA

English Original Language VN

>he stopped at Ohmi's death
ngmi
>I read that trash when it was first translated
Good for you, I read it and Plain Song when I got my Acekard.

it was kino

Attached: purist mod monika end CG.png (1215x640, 1.25M)

what's this?

>Wake me up when jap romance VNs stop being garbage moege that have 20 hour common routes
Real bad part of VNs. Way too much fucking fillers, like half the game is filler. Played Wonderfull Everyday and fuck, that shit must be more than half filler in the first chapter, its ridiculous.