What other video game series suffered this phenomenon

What other video game series suffered this phenomenon

Attached: xenobladeseriesinanutshell.jpg (840x960, 91.09K)

SMT with IVA or V

OMG... she is SO attractive...

Attached: Attractive 59.jpg (788x1024, 93.52K)

Only X is good

Please no more

XC3 is looking like XC 2.1 with how messy the gameplay looks. They just removed the big tits.

Posste sauce boss pleasss

SMT

horses aren't attractive furry

Xenogears was peak, nothing else was as good.

I second this request

Full pic?

>suffered

If it was so good, why isn’t there a xenogears 2

I'm really worried about it just being XC2 2. I think 1 and 2 are both really good games (I'd probably put them both in my top 10, if not 5), but the combat system thus far seems to just be XC2 with a couple elements from 1 half-assedly thrown in.
Xenoblade Chronicles tries having a different feeling for all of its games, but 3 so far seems like a neutered version of 2 - same musical style, same aesthetics, same gameplay, same area design, returning characters, so on so forth - and I like 2, but I don't just want ANOTHER 2 from this game, and I'm really worried that's how it's going to end up. If I wanted another Xenoblade Chronicles 2 I'd go play Torna.

xenogears was the entire horse

For me, it's XS3

>What other video game series suffered this phenomenon
>implying XB1 wasn't horny as fuck

What are you talking about? Everything wrong have seen looks like 1, except the arts are a diamond like 2. They even have gem crafting

Attached: BL2.jpg (1360x766, 386.43K)

Based

Ultra-hyper-giga-based

Honorable mention to Xenoblade X for doing it's own thing and actually delivering on mech exploration

Attached: nightstreet.png (1600x900, 1.86M)

>X is also a horse, when it is the worst and most disconnected from the entire franchise. Not even Monolithsoft has positive feelings towards it.

Square fucked them over.

Attached: 1637455295784.jpg (1920x1080, 275.07K)

Leftypol still seething.

inb4 xc3 is garbage like 2 was

xenoblade 3 looks like garbage tho

I thought that said Morbius hotel for a second.

Ive fallen in love for she

I don't really agree with this sentiment beyond Saito returning (disappointing, but he seems more grounded now and at least we don't have to put up with clashing styles) and the music (which is slightly less disappointing considering the caliber of 2's OST).
Beyond arts being assigned to face buttons and now attack cancelling, I don't see anything that's any more similar to 2 than the combat system of X was to 1. Visible AoEs and dodging make it seem more fast-paced, and only healers being able to revive party members changes things up as well. Also, interesting fact, apparently the characters from one of the nations have circle art icons that refill with time a la 1/X and characters from the other nations have diamond art icons that refill with attacks a la 2.

All that being said, I am still disappointed in the direction they seem to be taking. I was really hoping for something more in line with Xenoblade X or Xenosaga (I had convinced myself that they might bring CHOCO back to helm character designs and Kajiura for music) but the world merging thing could be interesting.
Or it could just be a lazy nostalgia-bait gimmick. Time will tell.

Attached: xenoblade 2 NG+.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

what game is this

Xenosaga 3

the nose and obvious 100 pounds of make up ruin it. I bet she makes thousands off posting pics and you faggots paying money for her "career".

X is definitely not the ass-end of the horse in this scenario.