Why do you support a bigoted game company like Bethesda?

Why do you support a bigoted game company like Bethesda?

Attached: 5l1tfh4kzr251.png (460x251, 53.68K)

Because they're based. They're not hiding the fact that pride month is just a marketing gimmick like other companies do.

Because they are bigoted

Because they're my friend.

I don't.

Attached: pirate.png (1663x2048, 1.65M)

Bethesda is shit

Attached: fnv.jpg (1200x1775, 329.69K)

>claims to care about gays
>doesn't have the guts to post the LGBT flag in countries where it's punishable by death and where gays need a voice
and yet, not one lefty will call them out on it.

Celebrating faggot month this year?

Attached: 1653310109673.jpg (730x411, 93.08K)

what exactly is the point that rightoids are trying to make here? that bethesda isn’t being pro-LGBT enough by being afraid to be vocally pro-LGBT in more oppressive places like the middle east? if so, then that’s a weird point for a rightoid to make but go off i guess. i mean i agree but still?

New Vegas is an impenetrable fortress. You can only hope to damage its extremities.

Mashallah now that's based

>faggots getting stoned and hanged
i sleep
>faggots getting called faggots on twitter
real shit

I wonder how many of the virtue signallers can tell you what group each color stands for on the flag.
Pandering to degenerates is a bad idea.

If every company and media outlet is parading your fag flag for en entire month, you're the furthest thing from oppressed, and thus parading the flag itself here, instead of somewhere fags like you are thrown from roof tops, is a meaningless gesture, not some brave stand to make. Bethesda is thus a morally bankrupt company on two fronts. Also, kill yourself.

It is clear they are just pandering and don't really care about the fag shit.
Everybody realizes this and nobody really cares.
It is just Kabuki theater.

They have celebrated Black pride month, Asian pride month, Hispanic pride month, and Gay pride month.
I wonder what they are doing for White pride month?

Sucks that Troon-out: New Gender is a tranny game now. Really used to like it

third post best post

>Why do you support a bigoted game company like Bethesda?
because I'm not a degenerate

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

I don't. I just want companies to sell shit and quit pretending they give a fuck. When even Reddit is complaining about corporate pandering you know it's gotten stupid.