That kid who didn't do any of the missions in GTA and just drove around aimlessly and shot people for hours and hours

>that kid who didn't do any of the missions in GTA and just drove around aimlessly and shot people for hours and hours

What the fuck was that kid's problem?

Attached: 1517937801840 (1).png (229x220, 6.22K)

He understood what makes games fun.

I did that in early GTA because some of those missions were way too hard for me.

I've never finished San Andreas
I was trying to find bigfoot

>not exploring the world in an open world game
>not wondering around role playing a life when you get bored
>not trying to change gameplay just to see what happens
>just doing the main quest instead of enjoying all of what the game has to offer

Idk OP you look like the retarted kid

Attached: 4A23AEC0-911C-4DA0-B48B-A9EBEC147C27.jpg (762x403, 26.27K)

RAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Attached: 1631569647768.png (1000x561, 717.48K)

He made his own fun like a true self-made man.

Haha yeah THAT kid, what weirdo. Glad WE’RE not like that. Not at all. Lol, lmao even.

Attached: 417FEF7C-AE97-43D6-9A75-003320F8F81C.gif (540x302, 395.22K)

Isn't that what most GTA players do, though?

Literally me. I'd play san andreas with cheat codes for hours on end and never touch any missions.

Attached: 1654238821508.png (864x857, 925.28K)

That was me. Spawn helicopters, tanks, rocket launchers, etc and just kill people and cops for hours. I did this with every single GTA and I've never beaten a single one.

>hours and hours in vice city just fucking around
Based. When did 'sandbox' games become 'open world' anyway? There's nothing fun to do in any of the modern titles.
Fuck you faggot OP

turns out i have autism

>makes you buy NFTs for his new game
>cheats on you
nothing personal kid

Yeah, that's how life goes. It sucks when you have to judge the value of keeping friends around with a level of discomfort they bring. It might not be all about getting what you want. It's abotu finding satisfaction. I've had to hang out with people I don't consider my friends, who I'll never even think about once they're gone. However, it's not allways that you regret spending time with them Sometimes you do, though. People are happy-go-lucky when things are good, and when they're not it stands out in my mind. I had an emotional blow yesterday and I'll take a day to get back to speed. So I was in a pretty bad mood all today. It's one more brick in the wall to becoming a sociopath i guess. Of course, everyone else judges you based on objective measurable facts. I say fuck facts. Actually, fuck other people is what I say. The average dumbass only affords someone enough slack to verify if they are ecactly the same as themselves: if not, then their 'outsider' instict kicks in and they just do the first mean-spirited thing that comes into their head. Why is it that I have to give everyone else the benefit of the doubt, and I take maximum shit for anything 'different' that I do? Fuck em. Time smoothes out all ups and downs, but the overall value is still up or down in the end. It's just like Linkin Park said in his song: I Tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end, it doesn't even matter. As true today, as when it was written.

Attached: 6dc8ec19-bf47-11ec-8d25-55974592503f.png (1024x1024, 587.57K)

That kid sounded based as fuck.
Now that I think about it, I was probably that kid.
I remember just spending 4 hours fucking with the militaries in vice city, trying to steal tanks and shoving them in my shitty little garage thinking that'd make me own the tank in a house that was next to a Ferris Wheel, then I'd just drive around town in a jet ski.

Having fun?

Sovl

Basically everyone i knew, me included.
Well, until i got a sense of (not söy type, real shit) existential dread because i was just going around and doing fuck all. Ever since then i never fucked around in open world games and started developing a hate of repetitve multiplayer games like shooters and moba games. Because of that i got an immunity to MMORPG's so i was never addicted to wow and i finished the story of FFXIV (up to endwalker, still waiting for a sale) without getting addicted. So i mostly remained a single player chad, finished around 300+ games and i am glad i experienced variety of games and i still want to do so unlike some of my friends and anons here who are happy to spend their valuable time in endless adult daycare online video games.

>OP gets angry someone has fun
Yup this is Any Forums alright.

It's a video game and they're the only things to shoot. You get all these goddamn weapons and nothing to shoot. They should have put a zombie mode in from the start. And the kid who ever got uppity about it was always just as annoying if not more and not necessarily the poster boy for living REAL LIFE benevolently either. Also that kid probably didn't know how to play the game well enough to actually do the missions. Half the fun of GTA is getting as many stars as you can and running from cops.

That was me, since I didn't know english at the time and I didn't know what the fuck was the game about but driving around and shooting was fun

Chu mean wrong?

Attached: 1428760899_677489488.jpg (1600x2844, 736.15K)

That kid was me, I only did enough quests to unlock the next island then would go back to fucking around

Probably he was illiterate being the most likely reason