20 millions sold

>20 millions sold
How can others consoles even compete?

Attached: PS5-20-Mil_06-03-22-768x432.jpg (768x432, 21.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/xbox-series-s-outsells-ps5-in-japan-for-the-first-time/
psu.com/news/xbox-series-s-outsold-ps5-in-japan-last-week/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Getting outsold by series in japan
>switch has sold 5x

oh nonononono

>implying most of them isn't sitting around in some scalper's basement

At least one was sold because my dumb ass bought one.

Attached: 1646164478493.jpg (640x636, 32.52K)

1/4 PS5s sold have actually been unboxed and activated.

>1.6m PS5 sold in japan
>200k xbox series sold
>outsold
????

gamesradar.com/xbox-series-s-outsells-ps5-in-japan-for-the-first-time/
psu.com/news/xbox-series-s-outsold-ps5-in-japan-last-week/

OH NONONNONONO

one week. oh no!

>one week
lmao the absolute state of xpajeets

19.3 million, actually

the only thing that interests me in the PS5 is the DualShock 5. I still haven’t even gotten to try it yet and it pisses me off.

And this is with the low supply
imagine how much it's going to sell once they can actually meet demand

Attached: 1629644020223.jpg (1080x608, 62.25K)

Attached: 16535739144.jpg (1280x853, 616.02K)

And 80% of them have never been connected to the internet. That means they're sitting in the rental storage unit of some nigger scalper still because they can no longer flip them for a profit.

Attached: based Claire.jpg (800x450, 65.82K)

>once they can actually meet demand

pffftheheheheheheh

Sales are going to crash once the FOMO aspect is gone

How do you think scalping works? if there's no demand scalping stops because it's a loss for the scalper
Take the Wii U for example, people tried to scalp it on release but no one wanted that shit so they stopped
If a year and a half after release people are still scalping a product it's because it really has a huge demand and a year later people are willing to pay more to have it

Attached: 1643871784744.png (1600x1200, 2.91M)

>if there's no demand scalping stops because it's a loss for the scalper
Yeah, they're literally not making more so no one is buying them, not even scalpers. There are none. They're staying it'll be 2024 before you should even bother trying.

There’s no reason to get one. Just get a PC and a switch.

Yeah, there's nothing to make them out of. This crypto surge wiped out our ability to make high end processors. That's it. Its done. Computation is over.

>switch
if you wanted to play toddler games with ps2 graphics you could easily emulate them

>How can others consoles even compete?
By not being renaming stored in scalpers garages

Yes and no
Scalping can create an artificial sense of demand in the way that NFTfags use sock-puppet schemes to jack up the value of something so that people come to check that thing out
Many people I know got a PS5 'just in case' there's an exclusive they want to play on it. So far, most PS5 owners I know just use it for FIFA and Warzone and Fortnite. Most haven't even played, let alone beaten any of the new titles for it like Ratchet and Clank or Horizon FW or Miles Morales
But they got it because they were anticipating the hot new thing coming out for it (which ended up being Elden Ring, a multiplat game).
when the scalping stops, the fervor will die down because most people will actually have to evaluate what they'd use it for

SMT5 is hard as fuck, but since you want to be disingenuous, I won’t bother discussing it with you.

It's pretty good but the haptic triggers are useless on PC. I got one sealed for 50 cad on Facebook marketplace when they were overflown. All in all tho I think the ps5s real value is psvr2. It probably has very competent performance for a vr machine at a relatively low cost (console + headset at MSRP) It sucks that you can't plugin a third party headset but an upside to that is ironed out driver issues and *maybe better optimisation. The resident evil 8 VR snippet looked very nice.

I re-sold around 20 PS5s.

>calls switch games 'toddler games'
>when PS5 games literally treat the player like they're mentally retarded
Make sure you do the highly contextual action according to the actions on your screen, user to get the cool 10 minute long cutscene!

>SMT5 is hard as fuck
not him but isn't that a turn based game?
how can you even pretend a turn based game is hard?

By having more than single digits exclusives

Would you, Any Forums?

Enemies will wipe you ass if you don’t pay attention.

Switch has been constantly outselling it globally and Xbox Series has been doing surprisingly well too for a year, probably outselling it too on that time frame but sony had a bigger stock saved for launch.

is it turn based or not?