Attached: image.png (1080x878, 565.63K)

based

>Discord
>Rick and Morty
>Steins;Gate
BINGO!

I read that in Mortys voice

based af but
>joining public/random internet discord’s instead of only sticking to small servers with good friends
>morty
you’ll just encounter hugboxes filled with mentally ill freaks

If you crawl your way into a den of degenerate nobodies to serve them an essay about how much you don't care, it means there's something wrong with your priorities.

It also means you weren't that far from the den of degenerate nobodies to begin with - Nobody believes that a well adjusted normie would "accidentally" find himself within a community of degenerates, knowing enough about them to pass a general judgment just because he "happened" to be there for a few months and "happened" to read dozens of posts.

If he's standing in the middle of a sewer, he's not clean to begin with.

no idea what the fuck this is but looks like some intense projection

It's the Sci;Adv server. He's mad they supported pride month so he threw a fit and left

>i turned myself into a discord trannie morty *burp*

Xe's right, but also projecting.

I’m not reading all that, fuck you.

based paragraph. Damn shame it goes down the drain when its told by a Rick and Morty profile.

cope tranny

>rick and morty fan
>joins a discord server
>expected it to be on-topic and not full of gay political garbage
He's a retard, so everything is exactly as expected. Who cares whether he's right or wrong? And what does this have to do with video games?

What the hell does this have to do with video games?

>join a discord server
>"wtf what are there so many outcast weirdos in here"
Also this is barely vidya

Attached: 71172382_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x625, 478.84K)

>crying about off topic on Any Forums
newfag or trolling?

>hope you all get bullied

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

"What is a woman?"

Because the video games community fully and 100% opposes child grooming? Read the fucking catalog you newfag. The ENTIRE gaming community is fed up with faggots and trannies. This is a far bigger movement than GamerGate. Gamers are rising up.

It’s about trannies, therefore it’s 100% about vidya

a miserabe little pile of emotions

I too came here for the video games but stayed to talk about trannies and my gender confusion just like this guy I will leave and not come back.
Until I return tomorrow so I can keep discussing not video games.

Attached: 3fuk4zh00tb81.png (360x360, 106.6K)