Leakfield time

Leakfield time

>religion is what the whole game's plot is about.
>humanity was lead to this corner of the universe because of an ethereal energy source
>they cannot actually locate it, people have started to disbelieve
>this energy source is the explosion you see in the announcement trailer
>it's seen as a sign by The Creator
>your character witnesses this upfront and is the only survivor
>people see you as the chosen one, but some say you are a devil
>all the planet's and cities are falling apart. the universe is dying. people believe finding the ethereal source will save them
>you see this in the poster. you are leaving the red planet heading toward the blue, hell to utopia
>the planet above the two characters is intentionally like a halo ring. the character on the left is your character, you are the messiah

Attached: starfield.jpg (616x353, 81.88K)

Holy fucking kino. Todd delivers once again. This is going to BTFO those "muh science" atheists once again. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I hope Christ will make an appearance.

Attached: 1653365097643.jpg (500x725, 49.14K)

The dumbest thing I have ever read. But since it's bethesda and considering the christkike symbolism of Fallout 3 I wouldn't be surprised.
Weird how you christcucks don't try to make this look like you're somehow getting persecuted.

Attached: 1647620631375.jpg (800x672, 196.41K)

>(OP)
>The dumbest thing I have ever read. But since it's bethesda and considering the christkike symbolism of Fallout 3 I wouldn't be surprised.
>
>Weird how you christcucks don't try to make this look like you're somehow getting persecuted.

Attached: FQUB9OLXEAEsEkW.png (703x839, 229.22K)

ugh sounds like fallout in space

Fake because it actually sounds good. Also even if it was real, Bethesda's writer's don't have the skill to actually deliver on the potential of this.

settlement system is also back...

They have the single most accomplished writer in video game history.
One Emil Pags.
The lead writer is the guy that plagiarized a mod to fill out Far Harbor though
Emil will take him under his wing and help him punch up his work.

It will turn out to be a natural phenomenon, aliens, or a science experiment gone wrong.

Attached: hero.jpg (501x500, 38.76K)

Emil, stop shilling yourself, you said the same thing yesterday, or the day before, I don't remember, but it's not working.
Shut up and work on the game.

Time loop.

no spoilers ;)

You aren't the boss of me.
Give me an actual name you would like to see in game.
No Penis McPenisworth

I do genuinely like it when religion and science fiction mix. The acknowledgement that people are innately superstitious and beings of faith, even as our knowledge of the world expands significantly, is an interesting facet.

Jesus only preached to other Jews though

No, I'm not debating with you again, it was pointless the first time, and it will pointless this time.
Let's agree to disagree.

Todd read Book of the New Sun? Extraordinarily based

Just give me a fucking name bitch.
It won't be a character because the voice work is done but I will write a little story with the name you provide.
No Kaljtu mxxth stuff. An actual person name

You also failed miserably at trying to providea better writer.
The best you did was Some guy who wrote Discord Elysium.

Based and christpilled

Ah I though you were asking for writers.
Okay, Emil, I would like a character named Cosimo.
You don't even remember correctly. But whatever, you are right bro, I concede!

sounds like absolute kino

i'm not even a cringetheist but I kek'd at this image.

I can work with Cosimo.
Read the logs bitch.