Post-neo-Any Forums hates anime games

>post-neo-Any Forums hates anime games
What happened?

Attached: 1400076791819.png (480x460, 214.09K)

Election tourists were told to hate anime, so they do.

they are not good
it's always a game that fusions normal boring game with dating mechanics, or it's a horny tps, or it's turn based combat bullshit.
there's never something good, the golden age of jap games was 20 years ago when there was variety and the ps2 dominated the market. Now everyone wants to make the next fire emblem

Attached: sneed stare 193.png (449x478, 150.83K)

I still like anime, but this isn't the board for it. Maybe I'll stop by Any Forums later today to discuss it. I haven't been to Any Forums since 2007. I'm going to visit my parents for the weekend.

Any Forums has had a stick up its ass about "weeaboo bullshit" for years, newfag-kun

>post neo nu anti X
Because of you. Literally actually because of you. Weeaboos are insufferable. Weeaboo avatarfags have always been annoying there were just more of you a decade or so ago than now. I guarantee that people hate weeaboos WAY more than they hate anime, and if they hate anime it's because it spawns more cretins like you. You're Any Forums fags with the added defect of sucking off nip dick.
And the worst part is you make threads like this crying about why you don't get your balls fondled when you avatarfag with animeand cropped hentai. If youhad even a shred of self awareness you'd be infinitely less insufferable, but you don't. You're like a furry screaming "fursecution."
TL;DR your waifu is shit and not real. Check this 6.

storefront raid planted the seeds, election sealed the deal

Oh, you were talking about anime games, sorry. I'm still half asleep. I love those too, but I prefer them with a hint of lewd and it feels like that isn't allowed anymore thanks Sony's trannies.

Most of them are not good. They rely on attractive characters to keep you interested.

Japanese games were always bottom of the barrel trash for trannies.

>JRPG aka gay shit with no gameplay
>bingbing wahoo from nintendie, nothing a person over the age of 12 would find interesting
>VNs aka not videogames period
>dumb and gay kuhrayzee action games like Bayonetta or DMC aka rhythm games with tacked on walking mechanics
>actual rhythm games lmao
>shmups nobody with a penis size over 3 inches plays those
>MUH SOULS
>MUH EMGEEASS

If you play jap shit you're an embarrassment to the human race.

>t. plays AAA games with niggers in them
lmao don't care, kill yourself

>for trannies
oh like western games that are MADE by them and FOR them
lmao retard

tourists

Attached: tranime.png (804x440, 23.81K)

99.99% of anime games are extremely mediocre at best, irredeemable dogshit at worst.

People like this browse the board

Attached: 1654270778094.png (948x2773, 1.89M)

Anime girls are becoming a passing fad. It's about damn time, I'm sick of their damn eyes.
Then we can return to some nice old artstyles.

>post-neo Any Forums
what is next?
Any Forums 3.0 you can (not) sneed?

because they're mostly mediocre and you don't even discuss them, you just waifupost
I used to be like you, blaming everything on newfags
You will eventually grow up and realise that this is an anonymous website with such a notable presence on the internet and there's nothing you can do about it.
If anything I'm glad newfags are taking a bit more of a stand against the constant faggy ERP that shits up this board constantly
This too, how do people not get sick of the anime artstyle
If I wanted to watch anime I'd just go fucking watch it

Can people stop with the retarded pretence 'I haven't been on [popular board] since [insert 'oldfag' year]'
You're so fucking obviously LARPing, you're seriously telling me you supposedly come to this website often for 15 years and yet not once you haven't clicked on Any Forums? Fuck off

Attached: 1649499873001.jpg (720x703, 57.85K)

Guess I was right on the money then. If you had any issue with my post you'd address it, but the immediate projection means I hit that nail right on the head. Enjoy your netorare VNs and chink cum user, it's what you deserve

Attached: 1653669630937.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

because they're always shit, no exception
t. likes anime

Mmmm maybe try having sex?

Attached: 1638170107286.jpg (1200x911, 127.53K)

Anime hasn't been good since the 90s. Anime games have all the worst aspects of nu-anime and they are full of MTX gacha shit.

Attached: 1645083720541.gif (500x571, 1.98M)

I've been here since 2004 and have never once been to Any Forums. Take your newfag shit out of here.

don't post neotokyo in a shit thread please

Anime games are garbage 95% of the time, and everytime there is an anime poster they ALWAYS have some of the most braindead opinions I've ever seen. At least wojak and frog niggers are funny when they arent baiting. I enjoy watching anime but I dont go around posting generic anime girl reactions, I'm not sure what form of autism compels a person to do this.

>anime site
irrelevant, changes nothing

>post neo-Any Forums
Listen to yourself bitch

Anime went mainstream so we don't have to pretend to like it out of contrarianism anymore. We can now admit that anime is just Japanese marvel schlock

That's a symptom

Tourists who dont assimilate into the culture ala illegal immigrants who live in their own enclaves.
Theyre the types who unironically write tranime and thought this was r/the_donald before coming here. Like this faggot who is trying to say those types aren't the problem

fuck you weeb

Attached: 1638392195880.jpg (400x960, 35.65K)

anime went mainstream and Any Forums is generally counterculture
same reason why christcucks have become what athiests were 10 years ago

I've been coming to this shithole website and have only clicked on Any Forums once. it was incredibly homosexual so I left and javent been back. There are plenty of boards I've never even clicked on, why would I bother going to a board I have no interest in

I joined during the 2020 election and i literally only watch anime and fox news though

Attached: file.png (500x625, 163.64K)

kill yourself

It's a loud minority of newfags trying to screech and cry about anime despite being on an anime website.

Attached: 1625666033412.jpg (1037x1037, 1.18M)

Trashera and plebbit.

Attached: 1226091573448.jpg (733x347, 71.96K)

post-neo-Any Forums is just reddit/facebook rejects that unironically think ER is too hard and don't actually play games

Your weeb culture was assimilated by normalfags lol
The lack of self awareness of these posts it's impressive.
I automatically assume every Any Forums poster is an underage discord groomer or just a retarded normalfag.

Attached: 1634097811292.jpg (400x399, 23.04K)

God I hope so

>Your weeb culture was assimilated by normalfags lol
Normalfags don't even know this site exists outside the odd times it shows up on the news.

Literally everyone on twitter knows this website by name, the fucking director of final fantasy 14 did a stream interview with gookmoot

normalfags appropriate things but they'll never take time to properly understand our culture

I grew up. Western games are just better.

I can confirm, one of my IRL friends is a massive normalfag and only ever uses anime pics and references in all of his profiles. He mostly watches slice of life and has been keeping close tabs on the amber heard shit. lately he has been using pics and names from spy x family. bought his first weeb trash desk statues a month ago and occasionally sends me reddit posts.

This is the average weeb in 2022, a title he proudly informs me of

why would you associate with him

neo-Any Forums did too newfag

Attached: 1389529993313.jpg (800x800, 186.85K)

Any Forums isn't a 'sekrit club' anymore, underage faggot
Newfags can always be considered problem, people have complained about them since this site's inception
Grow up and realise that there is nothing you can do to drive them away
This whole website is a fucking anime website. Half the banners are anime. Everytime you get banned or a thread gets 404'd, you see the site mascot, which is a girl from guess what, a japanese manga. And you're telling me Any Forums is 'incredibly homosexual' despite coming to this website often? Stop being a pathetic liar
fucking delusional

Any Forums never liked video games. The fact that you even have to qualify the statement with the 'anime' adjective shows how new you are.

the fuck are you talking about, literally everyone knows about Any Forums now. do you actually think it's somesuper secret club? lmao you ARE the normalfag user

Because i felt like it, we do this thing called real life activities every once in a while shocking revelation i know. when he isnt being a retard and flaking out anyway

>literally retarded
as expected

>Literally everyone on twitter knows this website by name
That's the overstatement of the century, most people on twitter that even know of it's existence(which is easily a minority) use it as a scapegoat that they know next to nothing about.
Delusional how? You dumbasses have to specifically stretch the definition of "normalfag" into "someone who uses reddit frequently" just to act like this site is used by them.
>literally everyone knows about Any Forums now.
Go ask 10 people on the street about this site and I'm 100% certain almost none of them will say they know about it, and literally none will say they use it.

anime eyes topped in 2Oo7

Attached: snapshot20090325032848.png (704x396, 165.96K)

then you don't have a right to complain faggot

You're deluded, this isn't a secret club anymore

Yes, the anime board is incredibly homosexual. I would say it's almost on par with the lgbt board, if you dont like my assessment why dont you kill yourself over it fag