Are you happy with the current state of your life?

Are you happy with the current state of your life?

Attached: love.jpg (736x1553, 190.81K)

yes, very. im so happy i just bought my gf and her sister a cake for no reason

i'm happy about these nuts current state on your chin

No

Yep, literally every one of my dreams from when I was a kid has come true, especially
>used to dream about having a collection of every game ever made
>can fit every game that existed when I was a kid and the emulators for them on a small USB drive

>closest friend an hero'd
>going to be a NEET in a month
>even if I get a job I have to put my life on hold for a year waiting for the slim chance to start a PhD

Attached: 1473282329155.jpg (500x563, 57.28K)

go for the PhD even if chances are slim. i neeted for one year studying to enter my PhD and its one of the best decisions ive ever taken in my life

No, I currently have chronic pain just about every were and I think about suicide daily.

Attached: dark-wojak-light-grey-thumbnail.jpg (178x200, 5.39K)

pain is fucking nothing compared to nausea/vomiting from severe colitis

Daily reminder that if you're happy you're either ignorant or delusional

Daily reminder that if you're happy you're either based or redpilled.

No I’m frustrated with myself can’t lose weight

i'm happy in general, positive mental attitude but the state of my life is objectively kind of crap

Not really I feel like a failure because I don’t have anywhere to live besides my parents house. I work everyday and have nothing to show for it. I have no real hobbies and most of my friends have left me.

Get the PhD and hold fast, user. God is testing you—don't fail him.

no why would i be? i wouldn't be here if i was

Content at least

Happy? No.
Content? Yes.
And If I have to settle with being content, I feel as though I've won, which is what matters to me.

Same

Get you PhD.
Do it for him.

You can't be a NEET if you're studying.

>jobless since 2018
>expelled from college
>no neetbux in my country
lifting is the only thing that actually keeps me going, even games seem so pointless now

It's going better. I'm starting a good paying job, my depression has been improving with time and my family are doing okay. Things can still improve, but I'm thankful for what I have even now.

Attached: Sherlock.Shellingford.full.446445.jpg (850x850, 115.71K)

No.

it could be much better, but im not a chink or nigger, my peepee gets excited more or less by things it should get excited by, and im not deluded into thinking meat is even slightly wrong or unnatural, so i cant complain much

Could be worse.

>today's newfags don't even know what neet means

Attached: 1631644636866.jpg (250x250, 8.37K)

just got into a big fight with the wife and I don't really have anything going on in my life except her, so I don't know.
But more importantly NOT VIDEO GAMES

>have a job
>house i'm paying for
>considering becoming a neet anyway
The only thing holding me back is the shame of my peers and family

Attached: 1613241826449.png (915x291, 369.85K)