Uhhh what did I just play?

uhhh what did I just play?

Attached: file.png (342x393, 241.57K)

The worst version of a good game.

>2022
>Didn't just play the PC version
>goes out of his way to get the ps3 version over the wii
Buddy, you are a special kind of retard

Attached: 1607638225668.jpg (552x554, 48.88K)

A game by the textbook definition of a hack.

Suda is the most pretentious, fake, woke westaboo faggot jap and his games are all dogshit.

t. met and interviewed him multiple times

A bad port.

>talking NMH 1 of all things
Buddy, at least try and larp better.
If this was a killer 7 thread, or anything past lollipop chain saw, someone would take your bait seriously.

>pretentious, fake, woke
What does any of this mean in this context, you buzzword-spouting cliche of a human being

i didn't find the game bad, but just... over the top silly

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it was NMH on PS3

Ok, so you are still retarded if you saw that game cover and thought it was going to be serious.
Or, the fact that you knew literally nothing about NMH but still bought it cause it's a cult classic.
That would be like me buying metal slug and going "WTF bros, why is this game so hard?"

Attached: 1592536766765.png (1366x768, 729.55K)

>That would be like me buying metal slug and going "WTF bros, why is this game so hard?"

It'd be more like playing Metal Slug and complaining it's not like Company of Heroes

I was like
>*opened pkgj*
>check list of games to try
>saw "No More Heroes"
>"Hey, I recognize that game name! let's check it out
>"uhhh cool... I guess?"
>why do I have to shake my controller like i'm masturbating to recharge my sword...?

>NMH PS3 adds the ability to refight bosses as you please
>none of the later ports have this feature

Attached: 1644037383590.png (436x337, 80.84K)

The worst version of a bad game

So what IS so bad about the PS3 port? I played it years and years ago cuz no Wii. I haven't played any nmh since but the switch ports sound ok.

>he knows the name but not one of the main features of said game
Do you also live in the woods?

reading the wiki page made me feel like the PS3 version is better than the Wii version but Any Forums says otherwise but I prefer to play on a game controller than a Wiimote with 2 buttons

You can also retry gigs and free fights immediately without loading screens.

Honestly, Heroes Paradise gets entirely too much shit. Sure, the lighting changes and screen tearing are pretty egregious at times, but I've probably played it more than any other version because of all the QOL additions and extra content.

that user is just full of shit, he saw the "fuck racism" shirt and lost his mindr

What did you think of NMH 2?

i will play it after finishing this game.

>why do I have to shake my controller like i'm masturbating to recharge my sword
That's a stupid question, it's because it made the devs laugh and because it generates free publicity
The main issue that people have with it is that it fucks up the visuals. It also removes a song because of licensing issues, but all versions besides the Wii one have that song removed too

You can't be serious. Every new post makes me realize how dumb you are.
That was one of the main things about NMH. "Here's a brand new beat em up where the main character jacks off his lightsaber" Can bet you I can find an article just like that.
Now if this was god hand, I would cut you some slack cause no one talks about shit like this.

Attached: god-hand-drumming.gif (498x387, 2.49M)

More features and QoL vs slightly worse visuals

user, i simply never gave a fuck about NMH before I tried it on PS3.
what's so hard to understand here?

I most likely played many games you never heard off, grow up faggot

Ok, see I'm not too fond of Wii waggling but if the visuals are off and it's missing a song I may just try the Wii version. Ultimately I'll grab the cheapest physical copy I can when I get ready to buy it. Thanks.

I think the main thing that puts people off is they changed the lighting to a more dynamic system that changes the overall look of the game. Also, the performance isn't so great, but it wasn't great on the Wii either.

The trade off for the visual changes is ton of really good gameplay additions and some extra content, however.

Try me, cause I seriously doubt it.
But that's just it, you don't even get what I'm saying which shows how dumb you are.
You are a retarded cause you just bought a game on a whim without even knowing anything about it, didn't make any judgment calls, and went through with it. And to top it all off, it's fucking CULT CLASSIC.
>user goes out and buys a game without doing any research
>user also goes "What did I play?"

>cause no one talks about shit like this.
But everyone who has actually played God Hand and not just watched Ssssseth's video (or whatever the fuck he's called) knows the game is quirky with silly things in it. In fact, the reason the game has shit like that is that the God Hand credits dance was shown as a trailer of sorts and it was so received they made the game silly instead of serious. God Hand is great.
Also you're failing to mention another draw is that you take a dump when you save.

>pkgj
>buy
you are the retarded one here, moron
I bet you are a tendie pedo seething for your Wii port because you know what's pkgj is lol