Any Forums suggests Penguin Heist Features

Hello, Any Forums! I'm back again and taking requests for features to add to my game Penguin Heist.

TRIPS DECIDE WHAT ITEM, OBJECT/FEATURE IN A LEVEL, OR PIECE OF CLOTHING I SHOULD ADD TO THE GAME.

You have my word.

Attached: Penguin Heist Beatdown.webm (480x480, 702.43K)

You can't get dubs or trips on Any Forums

I just want to ask how friendly is this game for keyboard and mouse? Because it seems usually games like this are designed around controllers more.

there's no trips on v but if I get a 5 then you have to add little jellyfish you can carry that you can throw and shock dudes and stun them or something

For those unaware: Penguin Heist is a multiplayer penguin-based heist game. I released the game in Early Access just under a year ago.

I have had previous threads on here where I have added multiple features as per Any Forums's request.

Also I forgot about the trips thing. Post no. ending in 69 decides the new feature

add a legally distinct version of the fucked up seal dude from pingu

i would say this would be better on agdg but theyd probably just call it shit. i dont know what it is with the dedicated creative generals/boards being full of crabs

Add tux somewhere, and give him a laptop.

I would say this game is better suited for kb+m, but that's just from my own playing. So don't take my word for it.

A club shaped like a seal, that you can call the clubbing seal

add a penguin suicide vest

Attached: atheists.png (720x621, 679.81K)

Add the ability to do splits in a narrow hallway like in splinter cell

Add Kamikaze penguins with timed bombs that when they blow up it alerts the other guards but can also blow up other guards so you can pick them up and throw them at the others.

game is looking good pengdev.
add a bag of marbles or ice spray or something item. to make penguins fall down haha funny

Add a small out of nowhere horror segment
I mean you can, they just have to be all 0's

>i dont know what it is with the dedicated creative generals/boards being full of crabs
It's almost like you let a bunch of talentless losers hang around in one place and they'll chase off all the non-incompetent people they're jealous of

Attached: 1630823566608.gif (220x260, 1005.13K)

add an apple that doesnt do anything to one of the levels

Van Darkholme costume

Attached: van.png (320x320, 113.64K)

Add a walrus, pretty please.

Attached: Iam0rang3_1193458880728092677_0.jpg (1335x1217, 169.19K)

A Spurdo walrus specifically

Attached: spurdo.jpg (550x404, 27.77K)

There already is a Tux but hey, enjoy this pic

Attached: Tux.png (858x1080, 1.64M)

Put an Orca NPC somewhere

The noot sound effect was enough for me, but the suicide vest sounds good.

Taliban penguins

Attached: file.png (800x530, 572.01K)

add a transgender flag

This but make it burn and have a tranny penguin hanging from a nearby tree

rolling for this

ice fishing minigame. fish can be used for a variety of things from consuming for buffs to thrown distractions,

based

Him as a penguin. Shirt text and pink skin included

Attached: norf.jpg (579x536, 27.61K)

a gun that shoots vehicles moving at a high velocity to hurt the enemy