Game has draconian DRM

>game has draconian DRM
>and refuses to properly adjust its regional pricing
Why do devs hate the less fortunate gamers?

Attached: Homeless-In-the-U.S.-4-600x900.png (600x900, 759.33K)

95% of homeless are worthless drug addicts who do not want help and will not get better. That's why they never ask for food or clothes, they ask for money. Can't buy fentanyl with a can of beans.
The other 5% won't be homeless for long.

Having a bunch of people crossing and milling around between two busy roads is just an accident waiting to happen.

>devs
its not the devs doing this, its the publisher.

>Homeless are left without anywhere to go!
Fuck off with that shit, I work at a shelter during summer specifically because it's a shitty time for homeless and you know how many actually use it? Single digit numbers each night despite a capacity for over 300.

Free meals, a place to stay, even a doctor that comes in to do exams on a Friday, and they throw it in our face because we have the gall to try and clean them up and get them off the street. The homeless should be forced to get their act together because they're incapable of doing it on their own.

This. Homeless are entirely of their making and if they were determined to get out of that life, they already fucking did.

I've seen this in London.
Drunk guy tried to cross the road there feel down and broke his face on those things funny times.

I love that anti-homeless shit.

Also this.

Why even bother user.

Ah yes try asking for food see what happens.
Stop pretending.
Also homeless is a problem society invented.
Even a crack addict could build something and would if the city would nod destroy it.
Stop pretending this isen't a problem that the Jew and rent created.

who is gonna wanna hire homeless people? Seriously, with cost of living out the ass and employers being picky as fuck, where is a homeless person supposed to get a job exactly that pays well enough to get on their feet? Many homeless shelters are not permanent and homeless people don't have permanent residences let alone access to their important information. They likely don't have it on hand purely because it gets tossed, stolen or something else. Even if they get all their shit together how much do you think they'll make and which landlords are going to accept them as tenants?

I've redirected my efforts to the political side of things, I'm honestly hoping I can convince enough people to "criminalize" being a bum like how those with mental illness are tossed in an asylum. Some homeless people are truly incapable and never will be capable of sustaining themselves alone, and for those I understand all we can do is take care of them, but 90% of homeless people could be rehabilitated by force if you had other people overseeing their lives.

The idea is that if you can force these people to adopt a routine and adhere to it for long enough, they will start functioning again. It's only that they've forgotten how since it's been so long or they've never held a job. I know this means I'm dooming them to a life of wage slavery, but I refuse to allow capable people to live off charity forever.

>That pic
Oh who cares

I fuck a lot of prostitutes and practically ALL of them and also the guys they associate with/their boyfriends are homeless because they have a drug problem and told their parents to fuck off because the drug is so much more important to them. They're like that by choice and could be another person you see at the mall buying frivolous shit or at Walmart buying Ham and cheese with foodstamps within a month or two,they just don't want to.

McDonalds,Gas Stations,factories or if you've been to Jail/Prison you can take up a labor job for like construction and that industry is pretty tight knit with people who have a record.

> Many homeless shelters are not permanent and homeless people don't have permanent residences let alone access to their important information

At least here in murrica we have section 8 housing to apply for which gives you a nice little shack on top of shelters and Smartphones are so common that even a bum has them which translates to access to the internet.

Another big issue of homelessness is how they're treated in the criminal justice system. Homeless were routinely ticketed for loitering or trespassing or catching tickets where ever they weren't supposed to be ala homeless policing. Suddenly you have a criminal record because you sure as hell aren't gonna go to court, have no way of getting there and have no real access to legal aide especially with no address. What pay are you gonna get from any job that DOES take homeless people?

>I'm honestly hoping I can convince enough people to "criminalize" being a bum like how those with mental illness are tossed in an asylum.
Many cities in the US already did that and how did that help the homeless problem?

Finland just saved billions of euros a year by avoiding paying for the consequences of homelessness and putting homeless into shelters and literally paying them to live there.

All good intentions lead to hell.
All you will do is create an incentive to capture and permanently detain them because money.
There is no solution.
The reality is they think your society is a joke and don't want to be part of it.
Make your society something non terrible and they will come back.
Too hard yah

You're asking who would hire a homeless person without realizing that these homeless will not look for a job, so it's a loaded question. By default the answer is nobody.
Now if they went to a shelter and actually wanted to get better they would get help (for free). They can get cleaned up and find a job somewhere doing something. There is subsidized housing that they can share with other people. There is government financial assistance.
But they don't care.
They want drugs.
All of this requires them to stop doing drugs.

A lot of homeless shelters will offer you extended residence if they see you trying to improve your lot. They won't be permanent for anyone specifically looking to live in them forever.

Go into the fucking woods and build a cabin, see if anyone cares. But they wouldn't.

>McDonalds,Gas Stations,factories or if you've been to Jail/Prison you can take up a labor job for like construction and that industry is pretty tight knit with people who have a record.
and how are you gonna fill out an i9? What documents are you gonna have to prove your identity? What address are they gonna put on your shit for taxes?

>At least here in murrica we have section 8 housing to apply for which gives you a nice little shack on top of shelters and Smartphones are so common that even a bum has them which translates to access to the internet.
That depends on where your live, getting a HUD or Section 8 housing voucher can take YEARS and I'm not saying 2-3 years but 5+. Also what income are you gonna have to pay for your share of the HUD or Section 8 requirements? How are you even gonna meet the section 8 requirements with a criminal background caused by homeless policing?

If you’re too stupid to put a blanket down and get comfortable then you might be too stupid to be alive.

I honestly don't care at this point. Either toss them in a care place where they can be monitored and work menial jobs to support themselves or get them out of the state. That's the two options they have, if I get my way.

The thing is, just like most prisoners, they wind up costing these place money anyway because they don't recoup what it takes to support them. The labor isn't done for profit, it's done for rehabilitation into society.

>You're asking who would hire a homeless person without realizing that these homeless will not look for a job, so it's a loaded question. By default the answer is nobody.
You think homeless people haven't tried finding a job?

>They won't be permanent for anyone specifically looking to live in them forever.
And thats the problem, you aren't gonna give you at least 2 years to get your shit together enough and have enough money for an apartment and all that stuff. This also assumes you have any safe haven to keep your important things and not get them stolen.

I worked in homeless shelters for a while as a social worker. Despite the non-profit supporting them getting millions in funding from NYC and charities every year virtually none of the money actually went to the homeless shelter. Things like sexual assault and theft were so rampant. Cops don't care and there seriously aren't enough resources for homeless to even get into. Good luck finding a full time social worker to work with you.

>and how are you gonna fill out an i9? What documents are you gonna have to prove your identity?
go to a public library
>What address are they gonna put on your shit for taxes?
you can use a shelter for this
The vast majority of homeless are an utter scourge on society and do not want to escape their drug addictions, so they never actually look for a job or try to stay in a shelter. They'd rather panhandle like the worthless beggars they are

>i'm on Any Forums, and i must edge!

>The thing is, just like most prisoners, they wind up costing these place money anyway because they don't recoup what it takes to support them. The labor isn't done for profit, it's done for rehabilitation into society.
California tried a program where they literally paid criminals to stay out of trouble. California was spending like 50k a year to keep each criminal in the prison system. Paying a criminal 10k a year to stay out of prison was an easy way to solve the prison problem. The criminals stayed out of trouble, got good jobs because the state offered to wipe their records if they stayed out of trouble, they became tax payers and actual contributors. The state saved billions. But NIMBY's hated the idea that prisoners were being paid to keep clean so they cut the idea and those same NIMBY's bitch about how much they spend on private prison dogshit every year.

>go to a public library
That didn't answer my question at all, in fact public libraries was as useful an answer as any other wrong answer you could have gotten. How does a public library help you fill out an i9 and tax documents for an employer? Where are you gonna get those documents so employers can make copies?
>use the shelter
only if they allow you to be a resident there, many homeless shelters are just places with beds and kick you out every morning. They aren't half-way homes.

Ruby Ridge

bullshit, bet you're not telling us some stupid hoops you're making them jump trough for acess to your generous ''''charity''''

Maybe if mass immigration hadn't dramatically pumped the demand for housing while also watering down the value of labor, we wouldn't have this problem

But alas you're not allowed to actually say what the cause of this problem is, only bitch about landlords as if supply and demand doesnt exist

>don't be drunk or high
>agree to take a shower
NOOOOOO THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

shelters fill up in the WINTERS, user
summers people sleep outside
you're full of shit

It has nothing to do with housing. Homeless people aren't just down on their luck, they're mentally ill and/or addicted to drugs.

they certainly wood, dipshit, whether it's private land or public

The church funded one I work at literally does those things, and the only thing that makes it worth it is the very few people who actually do manage to hold down a job at McDonalds or what have you and start being able to afford a place to live. It's not like they even have to buy their own food, our kitchen literally serves anyone homeless or not for free twice a day, paid for by those who can afford to donate.

I'm not saying the place could afford to do it if 100% of the homeless population came in, but in the small numbers that take advantage of it, it's handled quite well. The biggest problem we face is that the homeless find out that the staff is going to chat with them and encourage them to turn their life around when they come in, most don't want to make the effort to fix themselves and can't stand that we want to change their life.

The "stupid hoops" include not being a druggie and not defecating in the middle of the building.

You're belittling them. You don't actually want to help them, you want to control them.

>That didn't answer my question at all, in fact public libraries was as useful an answer as any other wrong answer you could have gotten. How does a public library help you fill out an i9 and tax documents for an employer? Where are you gonna get those documents so employers can make copies?
Just to elaborate on this.

You want to get a job
You apply for a job
This employer is sympathetic enough to hire a homeless person
How do you prove your identity?
You don't have a birth certificate, you're homeless where are you gonna keep shit like that, not get it wrecked or stolen?
How are you supposed to give the employer a copy of your social security number? Where are you supposed to get one AND prove your identity to receive a replacement card? How are you gonna keep this without it getting wrecked or stolen?
How are you supposed to have an ID without an address, a DoB, or any identifying features if you can't prove your identity in the first place?
How are you supposed to be employed and pay taxes or file taxes without an address of any kind? How are you supposed to keep this consistent and stable? How are you supposed to prevent theft and getting shit lost when you don't have stable or consistent living means?
How are you even supposed to get paid effectively?

My sentiments exactly.

>don't do drugs or alcohol
>be a decent person
wow, such hoop, very difficult

fuck the homeless, I'm from a third world country and I visited seatle last year, what a fucking shithole, I lost count of how many worthless homeless people I saw shooting heroine at bus stops and harassing normal people, just kick them out and let them freeze during winter holy shit

Attached: 1369721240815.jpg (680x459, 136.91K)

They cant even control themselves you fucking retard. Deworm them or put them on a parasite cure, that is useully the reason they are so fucked up.

>My sentiments exactly

Attached: c2d.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)