Was this really necessary?

Was this really necessary?

Attached: re4 changes.jpg (815x881, 85.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.playstation.com/2022/06/02/the-callisto-protocols-sci-fi-horror-gameplay-revealed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, RE story is a fucking mess

Didn't you get the memo?
We live in an age of shitty remakes, remasters and lazy sequels.

>Remaking the one game that didn't need a remake at all

Attached: 1640929983852.gif (520x293, 1.63M)

yes, the original was shit

yessir. now the story involves Leon wanting some hot, Spanish Louis cock and doing everything in his power to make sure his Hispanic master is served.

>capcom remakes the game 1:1 and people complain because it's the same fucking thing as the original with a new coat of paint
>capcom remakes the game with whatever changes they want to make it a distinct experience and people complain that it's too different
what the fuck do you fucking morons even want except to bitch about things

Attached: and the verdict is buttpain.png (302x59, 11.79K)

>Source: your ass

unlike mutt versions, you can still buy the original
fuckin pussies

NO WAY FAG

>people will claim that this is closer to the original tone and premise of the beta builds of RE4
>none of the beta builds of RE4 involved the village
>none of the beta builds involved Ashley or Luis
>the game will most likely have a nod to the hookman build because that's the only one RE fans jerk themselves of about even though that build was just Mikami reusing assets from the airship build to test out new ideas that got scrapped very quickly and it never actually had a story
>most people seem oblivious to the fact that RE5s Lost in Nightmares DLC reused a bunch of ideas from the airship build of RE4 and is most likely gonna be more true to the original spirit of that game than this is

Attached: thankyouforplaying.png (512x448, 165.17K)

Hope they follow Square example and add time jannies in remake, who will represent purist, hating changes, toxic fanbase

>>capcom remakes the game 1:1 and people complain because it's the same fucking thing as the original with a new coat of paint
I won't, fuck your strawman. All they have to do is add a few more flourishes, and maybe a few more cutscenes for the outsiders to get a firmer grip on what's happening, and it already looks like they're doing that. I actually DON'T want them to change shit.

>capcom remakes the game 1:1 and people complain because it's the same fucking thing as the original with a new coat of paint
Nobody has ever complained in the history of the universe that a remake has changed too little. Nobody. Not one soul. This is a fake scenario.

we know the crapcum fanbase buys anything , why wouldn't they?

i unironically think this is fine
if i wanted to play the exact same thing i'd just play the original. give me some twists so i don't know what's gonna happen at every single turn

We want either remakes of flawed games that had promise or new games. You don't remake classics, in the movie industry that is considered a big joke but gaymers somehow love consooming remakes.

>NNOOOOO!!! I WANT REMAKES THAT ARE EXACTLY 1:1 THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL!! LET ME BUY THE SAME GAMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

Attached: 834227.jpg (220x260, 13.98K)

was a shitty remake even necessary? re4 already looks decent
game is mediocre as shit

retard

>remake it 1.1 and add things and improve things
>remakes it and changes everything you may aswell call the game the spanish house and start a new IP
i want the first , people want different things

then play the original fucking game dipshit. newsflash, the hd project just came out. use that. shut the fuck up.

nah fuck you. convenient that you forgot about games like wind waker, where everyone whined that it was the exact same

Shut the fuck up.

nah how about you do instead? get used to the new reality of remakes being their own things instead of needing to conform to your purist standards, little baby. there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop this. stomp your feet some more.

You didn't even read my post, retard. I want to enjoy RE4 kino but prettier just for the novelty of it. I will always love the original more no matter what.

This

HD Project, buddy. Get over it.

RE4 is an amazing game, but let's not pretend that the story makes any fucking sense. RE4 could use a rewrite, but at the same time we know Capcom is going to use this opportunity to just slash RE4's story in half instead of actually fixing it.

thats what RE4 VR is for

t. shill

Based if blue ghost/ouroboros prototype
Cringe otherwise

1:1 fags have to somehow argue that they can't just play the original, but also the game can't be changed in the slightest. Obviously this position is retarded

I mean, if I want the original story n stuff I just play that, its still perfectly playable.

It's the best mod ever created, but it's still only textures so I want to see what Capcom can do. You're the one that needs to get over it.

I thought Silent Hill fans were the whiniest bunch of fags in existence, but you guys are really giving them some serious competition.

I just want RE4 with more village/castle sections.

YES.

OG Resident Evil 4 Action-Shooter fans lost forever. Capcom admitted that the OG RE4 is absolute dogshit and that the Remake will be a Reimagining that will change the story and improve it and that the game will be a proper Survival-Horror game, not a cringe Action-Shooter dogshit game. OG RE4 is the game that ruined the RE IP, now after al these years, things are getting set straight, THANK GOD.

The Callisto Protocol is also a hardcore Survival-Horror game:
>What would a horror game be without brutality? Striking Distance Studios has designed a strategic combat system that forces players to get up close and personal with our horrifying creatures. We seamlessly blend melee combat and gunplay with a unique gravity weapon called the GRP.
>Black Iron guards use the GRP to control the prison population, but it also allows Jacob to get creative in how he battles the Biophage. Players can freeze a rushing enemy in their tracks, or even throw Biophage into a nearby turbine fan or environmental hazard to escape a seemingly dire situation.
>The Callisto Protocol is a survival horror game, so players should feel helpless. Jacob isn’t a soldier, and every encounter is a life and death struggle. Ammo, health, and weapons are precious, and players will need to scour Black Iron for any advantage they can find.
blog.playstation.com/2022/06/02/the-callisto-protocols-sci-fi-horror-gameplay-revealed/

Then there is Scorn which is also a proper Survival-Horror game :D

You Action-Shooter subhumans lot forever, the legacy of OG RE4 will forever be destroyed by the superior Remake. When people type in RE4 in search engines, they will get the REMAKE, THANK GOD. Death to Action-Shooter cringe, long live Survival-Horror.

Attached: 1645742690337.png (229x229, 106.24K)

>what the fuck do you fucking morons even want
For remakes not to exist you faggot. Enough of this soulless practice.

they're morons who don't realize that taking the position of not changing anything is inherently flawed, like this dipshit coming in here with his baby whining about how the remake needs to fit HIS standards and not be too different or HE won't be happy just so HE can experience the game prettier for "novelty", as if that's a fucking good reason

silent hill fans got absolutely shafted so they at least deserve to complain a little, re fans (like myself) do not

yes the original plot was dogshit

I prefer the "reimagination" stuff. Would be boring if it's exactly same. It's not like I can't just boot up the original game if I want to play that

RE4 VR is not 1:1. It's censored.

>demakes
>survival horror
never use a guts pic to be so fucking retarded ever again

What makes me most pissed about the remake is that I am forced to play it and the original that I love is lost forever and I have to make a million threads on Any Forums complaining about it.

RE2 Remake is Survival-Horror, cope.

It wasn't bad, it was simple. It wasn't meant to be serious

>Calling someone a shill for saying Capcom is gonna fuck up RE4s story
Are you a retard that can't read?

It means they’re going to give Ashley several cringey yas queen slay moments because damsel in distress=bad in the current year.

at this point I want them to distance themselves from the original RE4 as much as possible, they probably realized there was just no way the feeling of the original could be recaptured, it is truly special terms of its pacing, tone, and gameplay, and there was no way they were going to recapture it trying to remake it, they're doing their own thing with this new version, the original will stay a timeless classic, this one will be more of the same of what we got with RE2 and RE3 remake, which in itself isn't so bad, they were fun games, highly doubt we'll be seeing things like the suplexes, quirky dialogue, and fun characters from the original, they want it to have the same tone as what they've been setting up with the other remakes, it will sell well

Attached: 1627046634730.gif (480x361, 3.5M)

i bet you thought you were really smart when you hit the post button