There was a time where this absolute unit was mocked for its "scarce catalog"

There was a time where this absolute unit was mocked for its "scarce catalog".
Let's that sink in.

Attached: proxy-image (23).jpg (289x174, 6.12K)

its only good video game is ninja gaiden black

If you compare it to the PS2 which has over 4000 games, yeah.

Its library does suck relative to other systems of the time. You've got The Big One of Halo, then uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ninja Gaiden I guess.

Blinx the Time Cat

What about Outrun or RallySport Challenge 2?

Stupid contrarian faggots. It had tons of great games, like all team ninja’s, all SEGA’s, the first Splinter Cell (times exclusive and best version across), project Gotham, Amped (best snowboarding game ever made), forza, Fable, Halo 1&2, crimson skies, panzer dragon, mechassault, tucking Conker, I can go on. Plus it had the first real online integrated gaming mode (Dreamcast’s was a meme) and best graphics by far. The only thing that lacked was support from jap devs, looking in retrospective that was gold compared to what we have now.

I think you are missing the point, which is the catalog of current consoles being unacceptable.

Attached: 1652656375621.webm (640x360, 902.18K)

This plus KOTOR and Jade Empire
Try getting your own opinions instead of getting them from Any Forums. It's obvious you didn't have one when you were a kid.

There's a reason it outsold the Gamecube, it had more and better games. Simple as that.

Attached: doa3.webm (720x405, 2.98M)

Kinda true OP. This however gives me a reason to say this game took a fat shit over SSX

Attached: Amped_2_Coverart.png (256x364, 162.75K)

The only thing I think of for Xbox is Halo 1 and 2

SOUL

it was a bit piss poor compared to its contemporaries. you had some retardified pc to console spinoffs, sports games, and Halo.

I think the only games people really talk about as of now are Ninja Gaiden and Halo. Who the fuck played Steel Battalion, Mechassualt, or whatever slop it had?

The 360 was just a gaming PC for retards.

Is there even a reason to buy a new console right now?

They're convenient as media players and watch Netflix.

Those are things I can do with my PC.

I know, that's why I said convenient, even if that is not as true with each new generation.

Not everyone is a lardass staying in fron of his monitor 24/7. Normal people enjoy lying on the couch after a hard day at work, play with their mates splitscreen or play with their kids.

I can setup my PC to use the TV as a monitor.

Yeah I'm sure you get all the ladies with your big ass rgb computer in your living room or all the cables awkwardly going from the room to the TV

the image of this is hysterical

Are you going to make an actual point or are you just going to spam insults like a console war kid?

>splitscreen
>2022
>trying to derail the thread to a you laugh you lose thread
I want the terrorists to leave

the worst problem of the xbox was releasing so late in that gen, had it been released alongside the ps2 it would possible have been much more successful