Just started a 10 minute argument by saying the way I played a game was "the best"

>just started a 10 minute argument by saying the way I played a game was "the best"
>turns out it was caused because I didn't put an /s or "in my opinion" after it

Attached: 1647049604211.png (300x416, 193.79K)

wouldn't you put the /s in front of the opinion so everyone would see the shout?

>talking about video games
>with anyone
>EVER
This was your fault, dont talk about video games. Just fucking play them. Nobody is as autistically into them as you are, and if they are then they're most likely very opinionated.

At least no one chewed your head off on Christmas with the most baseless, vitriolic diatribe because you tried to give someone wellness advice.

Unsolicited advice is the fucking worst dude. Please do not do this.

He was talking about killing literally himself, and I'd rather actually have tried to help than do nothing.
Either way, no worries, lesson learned.

Good. Advicefags provide literally nothing except for making a problem worse, or just being annoying in general. Its like being that one guy in a youtube or twitch chat trying to guide the streamer into doing the right moves and where all the good items are. Unless the person asks for advice of course, then thats different.

>because I didn't put an /s
I have never seen anyone do this in my life, I have only heard people complain about other people doing it on 4channel

it's a reddit thing so Any Forums knows all about it

It's common on reddit and reddit-adjacent communities. It's for autistic retards who can't read sarcasm

without the vitriol niggerness of and , unsolicited advice passes off as patronizing
people with big egos (so most people) will never accept it
humble persons will treasure any kind of advice
why of course Any Forums and to an extent this entire site is filled with egomaniac shut-ins

>backseating is the same as giving advice
You have a severe case of brainrot.

Kill yourself you useless waste of space.
Your "advice" amounts to nothing.

Wierd.
Its usually "no one cares".
How is it 10 minutes?

You dont have any experience with life, so do not give me advice, simple as.

you will learn humility one day.
and you will not like it.

Yeah, because clearly giving advice worked well for

Kek, what's the matter big fella?
Your parents gave you advice and your punk ass underage brain told 'em off because you thought you were greater than them?
Many such cases.

Who are you talking to? Certainly not me, I do not relate to this situation at all!

God I hope you guys are just getting started

Attached: popcorn.gif (220x165, 107.97K)

Your hostility towards advice, often by more experienced peers, betrays your inflated ego and self-worth issues.
Most people can feel it by the way you talk and your body language.
It's okay, you will grow up one day.
Seethe cope and dilate my friend.

Attached: 1628013680905.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

>/s
You're supposed to /y

>Advicefags are this hostile
Yeah, no wonder nobody likes you and you have to post Alex Jones gifs and tell people to "dilate". If I didnt ask for advice dont give me advice, how hard is that? Dont you have a Twitch streamer to guide?