The definition of Soul/Soulless

The definition of Soul/Soulless

Holy shit

Attached: muhremake.png (1882x952, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFpHvScLi2c
youtube.com/watch?v=PkGMHngEL1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capcom hired that man...

CAPCOM FIRE THIS MAN

>old thing good
It really is true, isn't it?

atleast they are trying something different and it might still turn out good. If they would have tried to recreate the original one to one they would have already failed. they could never recapture the feeling of playing RE4 for the first time. the original is still perfectly fine to play and look at.

Attached: 1652884611852.jpg (1280x720, 127.73K)

Can't see shit in the remake lol why is it so dark in places and foggy?

original looks washed out as fuck

No, they didn't. That man posted his remake months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=oFpHvScLi2c

that's intentional

whats wrong with low res textures and crushed blacks on the remake?

"X hire that man" is used sarcastically and not for people with talent you actually want to see get hired, retard

it looks like it was made by an amateur, colors are everywhere, contrast'y as fuck etc

Left was meticulously supervised and designed by autistic nips, right was outsourced to a ragtag team of Indians sirs.

It really is.

Shills like you should be insta banned, fuck off

>meticulously supervised
lmao no.
4 was scrapped 3 times and mikami scooped up what they had and just focused on gameplay with a half assed story

OP HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=PkGMHngEL1w

here's the vid

This couple together with the inevitable fact that they are going to cut content this is shaping up to be a disaster
Hope they prove me wrong tho

I see the remake employs the age-old put fog and blur everywhere to hide bad graphics trick

we had fogless LOD Spyro in 1998, why are we back to fucking fog

Retard here. How come so many games have this same generic look now? Is it the engines they use? Is it because of new development pipeline methods? What? Genuine question

haven't even played the orig RE4 as I hate action shooters but MY GOD the remake looks like dog shit

You think they'll keep in Leon's cheesy lines like "Wheres everybody going, bingo?" or be soulless and remove them?

Attached: 1654203811579.gif (350x350, 1.43M)

right is better
but its completely different which defies the point of remake

>Is it the engines they use?
nope
>Is it because of new development pipeline methods?
nope
>What?
lack of understanding in color theory