Opinions on Billy "The GOAT" Mitchell, the best gamer of all time?

Opinions on Billy "The GOAT" Mitchell, the best gamer of all time?

Attached: 1633338870402.jpg (1920x1080, 91.26K)

I'm not interested in ancient games and the retards who played them

Genuinely an amazing and talented gamer that retards were gaslit into believing is a fraud because of some gay ass "documentary" that flat out lied about the events that took place.

he makes zoomers seethe, and I like that

I hope he kills more youtubers and video essayists.

This place is genuinely evil.

the dsp of boomer gayming

Attached: dabofphilip.jpg (1973x935, 779.29K)

Purple haired trainnies only hate him and thinks he cheated.

I've seen this dude before but I dont know shit about him, gimme the summary.

Attached: 20210208081708_1.jpg (1522x1504, 393.07K)

He's from Regular Show

the cartoon?

More famous for having an army of lawyers than whatever he achieved.

>called the greatest gamer of all time
>yeah he's just known for suing people
why don't you kys already jobst

Karl's 100th video is coming. Is it going to be about Billy?

He's a reasonably successful videogames man, I guess. What about it?

The most insecure douche in gaming. The only one who comes close is Todd Rogers. Imagine flying to japan to get a photo op with a fake plaque you and your buddies made as "proof" that Namco gave you the title of "greatest gamer ever".

Attached: did he.png (1002x294, 107.86K)

He should just move on and focus on his business.

Winners like Billy Mitchell know how to walk and chew gum at the same time.

He is a riot to watch in the King of Kong documentary. The way he and his minion Brian Kuh acted throughout the whole thing reminded me of an ex-boss and his lackey that I used to work with

I think he's a cheater

I used to like him, then the Internet drama made me hate him. However I implore everyone ITT to actually go and watch the guy play old arcade games like Pac-Man or Donkey Kong and see the degree of focus and patience he has.

Billy's weird because he's like a prototypical gamer. Very talented but also arrogant, I think he embodies more Gen X traits than any movie character could ever hope to achieve. People know he's hot shit and he knows he's hot shit too, but when they found a moment to criticize him every single person dogpiled on the guy at once.

I'll say it right now: Twin Galaxies was based, they only lost their prominence because of what this user said TG is proof that score attack was always superior to speedrun, and it's baffling that the same Discord hugbox losers were surprised to learn that TG was full of nepotism and favoritism. At the end of the day everyone there was a far better gamer than you, so why put them down? Because they're shitty individuals? Grow the fuck up.

>inb4 muh Todd Rogers
One guy. Literally one guy. Speedrunning will always have more fakers and bad actors.