Holy fuck this is great

Holy fuck this is great.

Attached: Pokémon_Colosseum_Coverart.png (267x373, 247.82K)

Replayed it last year, i forgot how much i hated not being able to save anywhere and purifying was a drag outside of your main squad.
Great game otherwise, final boss is actually hard.

back when the pokemon series had soul...

I wish it had the graphical fidelty and attack animations of XD - would've made it the perfect Pokémon game.

>XD
kill yourself.

It's really great outside of the slow ass battles and like mentioned, not being able to save anywhere you want.
Thankfully, emulator speedup solves the first problem, while savestates solve the latter (as long as you don't abuse them)

You say that now wait until the legendary shadowmon. In handheld games you don't have to worry about your capture target inflicting constant self-harm.

>XD
kys retard

Good points. Somehow I'm not bothered but I'm sure 20 hours in I will be.

It's great, also
>imagine having issue swith a game forcing you to use save spots

I summon all SwShills to this thread.
Colosseum has better animations than all 3D Gamefreak games

i forgot about this game, im gonna emulate it and relive it. Thank you

Attached: 1625477134892.jpg (750x750, 179.65K)

Only having a limited selection of Pokemon worked pretty well here since it makes pokemon you probably wouldn't use in a mainline pokemon game more appealing. The long animations however get old pretty quick combined with the double battle format.

God I love this series so fucking much. This and XD while not perfect we're great

>XD
I hope you stub your toe and it really hurts

They're too busy with the new trailers

Game is great. Although Gale of Darkness plays better and fixed a lot of things I can't stand the main character.
Coliseum's main character looked fucking bad ass and the setting was a lot more appealing to me so I'll always like it more.

The animations are really secondary in terms of its superiority when compared to post Gen V games. I like how they switched up the formula with the snagging system. There's a surprising amount of freedom and flexibility in the pokemon that are provided/offered to the player.

The first time in a thread it's funny, every other time is too much

How did we go from this...

Attached: 216-2168158_download-zip-archive-pokemon-colosseum-wes-transparent.png (274x629, 197.89K)

XD is better

Attached: xd.gif (540x540, 52.07K)

To this?

Attached: Michael.png (741x1377, 639.97K)