Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

>ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: firefox_Zq3whTZ3ZD.jpg (1920x1080, 220.48K)

don't care

I'm not saying this is the case for every single person on this board, but when 80% of the people on the board hate the game, then it comes to the pc and now 80% of the people on the board love the game, a good amount of you are literal npcs who don't even care either way

don't care, will still pirate it

>Showcase Was entirely multiplat with timed Exclusivity only for FF and ugly VR games
>lost a huge PS5 System seller as the Miles Morales game also comes to PC in December
Its over...

nobody likes this game you fucking retard. I'm on pc and I wont even pirate it judging by the footage. I'm not the target demographic for this..you know..being an adult and straight. Also, remastering barely 4 year old game hahahah can they scream any louder that they dont have any games lol

>s-sony would never put their actual big games on PC, e-enjoy returnal and s-s-sackboy, pchuds!!!
>NOOOOOOOO NOT SPIDERMAN AAAAAA WE NEVER LIKED IT ANYWAY ITS SUCJ A SHIT GAMEEE!!!!! YOU ONLY GET TJEBSHIT GAMES PCHUDS NOOOOOO

playing as a black spiderman in a shitty Batman clone is a system seller?

But all Snoy PC ports have been shit so far.

Reminder: something you will never have. It's pic related.

Attached: 1593093020965.jpg (1500x1500, 634.36K)

The board exists to shit on things, has been for quite awhile. Shit on the game itself, then shit on the hardware it was on, then if you can find something else to shitpost about years later revive the same talking points and shitpost more.

Spiderman sold 20million copies. Yes it is.

it's unironically getting closer if sony said never ever for spidey shit and now pc gets it lmfao. damn inflation must be hitting for them to even consider it lmfao.

on a system that had 2 games by that point. Id didn't sell 20 million of ps4 consoles.

pretty sure it was insomniac who said it

KEK

Not even gonna pirate it. Didn't pirate the other Sony moviegames that came to PC (Horizon, NuGOW) and I won't pirate this Sony moviegame.

Attached: 1653707634019.jpg (640x638, 48.89K)

Cope. Spiderman is literally the best selling PS4 game.

Only because it's impossible to buy a PS5 right now.

Won't even pirate it, but will make sure to laugh at sonyfags for losing yet another "exclusive".

>Sony announces games
>the number of PS games actually goes down
I won't lie, it is extremely satisfying.

You misunderstand it. We know snoys built their entire personality of exclusives so when they lose one we laugh because we know they are losing their minds over it.

it looks like a decent game and i'm glad i'll get to play it finally. i liked a lot insomniac games on the ps1 and ps2

Transbox has no games.

are you dumb or just pretending? Yes, on a system that has no games. They could have released Doki Doki Literature Club and pretended its an exclusive an it would sell at least 5 mill.

Back in the day ps2 system sellers sold a couple of million only despite ps2 having 90 millions of an userbase. Because it had variety of games and what to offer to different group of people with different interest. Industry changed my pajeet friend.

insomniac (and suckerpunch) have never made moviegaems.
sadly naughty dog now does, and frankly guerrilla sucked even on the ps2 so nothing changed there