Need PSP games for my Vita

>PSP originals
>PSP ports as good (if not better) than originals

Attached: file.png (500x375, 160.13K)

zelda

prinny 1 & 2
every other NIS rpg
dept heaven series (especially yggdra union and knights in the nightmare)
twinbee+gradius+parodius portable
FF type 0
the 3rd birthday
just google and pick whatever sounds interesting retard

Ace Combat X motherfucker, Ace Combat X

The GTA games for PSP are fun, especially VCS
Peace Walker was good
God of War was good
Midnight Club
Def Jam for NY has a PSP port that's fucking sick
Tony Hawk Underground
Rockband was surprisingly fun
Ace Combat

That's what I've got, I'd recommend PSP Medal of Honor because you can scrap against bots in it (which is really fun on a portable device, at least to me) but it's not everyone's thing.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4196e5f131e9af7dc29c41abd705991355af55ea&dn=PSP&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969

>PSP originals
Kenka Banchou 4/5/6 & Gachitora, including Kurohyo ones and Disaster Report 3
These games were never ported elsewhere.

>Ace Combat X
Planning to play that after I've played the Holy Trinity and 7

X is very much a hybrid of 4 and 5, will probably feel a bit weird going to it after 7, especially with the limited PSP controls, but it's one fine ass game and its got a pretty unique campaign structure

I know it's not psp original, but Marvel Ultimate Alliance is fun having it on the go.

>Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Yeah, a grindy ARPG sounds great

bless you user

ultimate ghosts n goblins

>for my Vita

Attached: D1D5EFB3-8D1F-49DC-97AA-2F0F1E15D65E.jpg (1024x1003, 79.88K)

Vilkrya chronicles 2, 3

Armored Cores are very good

>parodius
Damn, how did I miss this
Thanks

Ya'll are missing Outrun 2: Coast to Coast.
Persona 1
Persona 2: IS
(waiting for CJ to stop being lazy and give us) Persona 2: EP
Persona 3: Portable

My co-worker mods these. He showed me a green PSP he got years ago by accident (claims these are rare) and has it playing everything from mario to sonic perfectly.

He asked if I wanted one and I told him I'm good I have a Steam Deck. But if I didn't, I woulda paid any reasonable price.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. it wasnt officialy released outside of japan, but there is an eng fan translation. If I remember correctly, theres a version with ps3 hd textures but you have to overclock your vita to play it smoothly
Also driver 76 and final fantasy dissidia and motorstorm arctic edge and maybe death jr.

Attached: 1629058137435 1622045755508.png (808x610, 653.41K)

I quite enjoyed Ace Combat Joint Assault but most prefer Skies of Deception. I'd say go with the latter. It's set in strangereal contrary to JA and it's very short but got plenty of replayability in the sense that there's a branching system that makes the missions you arrive to really different, plus the different difficulties.

Echochrome

>dumbed down mobile games that wouldn't even be a 5/10 on a real system
Ftfy, portable and mobile gaming is for faggots, women and children