Just right

Just right

Attached: wm.jpg (1919x1079, 287.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJaTCMwwoos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

breasta

The more simple model has the exact same amount of detail where it actually matters, and Overwatch largely fails at making its characters and environments readable and distinct at all times
TF2 has a better idea of how to handle detail, which is defining each character primarily by their outline and each team with the textures

>OVERWATCH BAD
>TF2 GOOD

yes

This is actually a good lesson, I thought we were only supposed to post the bad ones here and laugh at them

BOTH BAD

And then Valve went and fucked it all up with gay cosmetics
Remember when her ass used to grow whenever you used her ult?

One has been existing and making money for 15 years, the other was dead after around 4, what are you talking about?

too detailed. needs less clothes

Yeah pretty much

>TF2 has a better idea of how to handle detail
this is your brain on Valve

Attached: scout.jpg (1023x603, 50.83K)

>Detail is never added for details sake
Soulless
Academia entering employment was a mistake.

Attached: 1654244696718.png (910x1280, 1.24M)

No one talks about TF2 outside of Any Forums and your small american suburban bubble

>informs the player about what they can do
>never added just for detail's sake
What do the black lines on her belly button and hips do to this end? What does the purple thing on her left arm do? What do the two spikes on her left elbow do? What does the shoulder pad protect her from, recoil? But she doesn't hold her rifle left handed. Why would an assassin wear bright colors? What do the extra notches on top of her visor do? What does each pair of lenses do and how does the helmet operate to place them in front of her eyes? What the fuck does the middle one do? Why not have an even number of lenses so she actually has 8 eyes like a spider? What is the thing strapped to her left thigh, is it a side weapon like a knife and how would she be able to reach for it considering the fact that she holds her giant sniper rifle in her right hand?
I don't think any of these things were really thought about in terms of informing the player about what she can do, and they were added for details sake. But every detail added just reveals that the design was not truly detail oriented.

>What do the black lines on her belly button and hips do to this end?
Informs that she can fuck

1 in 15 seems like such a low number for pedos until you realize there's 3 types of gays. The normal looking ones, the fake flamboyant ones, and the troons.

and no one plays overwatch outside of chinks and a few paid shill streamers

Attached: 2022-06-03 10_30_04-Team Fortress 2 - Steam Charts — Mozilla Firefox.png (793x329, 144.3K)

Link to this presentation?

are you genuinely autistic retard? I'm not fan of overwatch but
>What does the purple thing on her left arm do
Shoots sleeping darts, which is why it looks like sleeping darts you faggot
>What does each pair of lenses do
They provide wallhack, she can see enemies through walls.
It's not just details for details sake it shows what she can do, but you just had to be absolute retard about it

youtube.com/watch?v=sJaTCMwwoos

Both of your games suck, you're both losers.

I barely touched tf2 but yeah overwatch bad.

user. you're fucking mentally retarded. Overwatches characters all are readable and distinct regardless of where they are, and their skins are too
meanwhile a lobby full of shitters in TF2 covered from head to toe in bright lime paint is actually blinding and visual vomit.

where can i get the video or slides for that? seems like some interesting art lessons

>Remember when her ass used to grow whenever you used her ult?
And it was great.