Saves final fantasy again

>saves final fantasy again
How does he keep doing it?

Attached: C50C7F59-23A5-455B-AEB2-24C5C7009A81.jpg (718x1079, 266.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2022/04/rejoice-final-fantasy-16-in-final-stretch-of-development-says-producer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do jap men look like middle age white women

pushsquare.com/news/2022/04/rejoice-final-fantasy-16-in-final-stretch-of-development-says-producer
>"My hope is that the adults who have grown up, understand the rules of society, and drifted away from Final Fantasy thinking ‘the real world isn’t as easy as a video game’ can remember the enthusiasm they had back then. That’s what we’re keeping in mind as we make this game,"
He does it by openly shitting on Nomura, Tabata and Toriyama and going back to what classic FF is supposed to be about.

Elton John worked on ff?

He's doing everything else FF related while these three faggots are busy butchering FF7. FF7R didn't do so hot for the remake of a legend. KH3 wasn't exactly a hit either. Nojima and Kitase have nothing good to talk about either. If FFXVI is a big hit along with FFXIV its gotta be humiliating for these 3. Holy shit I almost forgot about Strangers of Paradise. lol. lmao.

They're going to the way of Tabata if 7R part 2 ends up selling less than 7R. From directing Final Fantasy to making paralympic gacha trash.

this site is shit it ate my image.

Attached: Trifecta of faggotry.jpg (444x402, 51.13K)

FF16 looks so fucking bad. Every trailer for this fucking game is just random characters shouting nonsense for 2 minutes straight.

I knew FF7R was a fluke, as soon as they left that mindset they went back to making confusing pretentiousness.

Okay Barry.

Why not?

No I'm not Barry you fuckign schizo, I haven't played a numbered FF game since 12. And this is why. They keep fucking them up.

People argued about wtf the FF7 ending meant for a fucking decade before Advent Children came out. They're doing it again with the remake. No one understand wtf is happening. FF7 was always weeby confusing pretentiousness.

Still looks manlier than you.

Always made perfect sense to me. Plus the other 99% of the game is fun and not pretentious. Tactics is pretty pretentious but it has the quality writing to back it up. 16 does not.

Dang bro, you’ve already played trough entire 16? Give use some screenies or juicy tidbits but no major spoilers please!

I've seen the trailers. They're up on this website called youtube which you can access from the local library's computermachine.

Go ahead and spoil the plot for me, I don't care. Lets hear it.

struck a nerve?

Projecting? Projecting.

>FF7R is not a retarded confusing weeb mess
>the FF16 trailer is too confusing and pretentious
All the complaints I've seen for 16 on this board (that aren't barry) make me question all of your intelligence and taste. FF16 isn't even that serious or complex and yet people are acting like it's going too far in various places.

Attached: What.jpg (507x539, 135.88K)

> going back to what classic FF is supposed to be about
Ancient pile of shit no one cares about in 2022?

what a fucking hack
only thing I see is a manchild jap with shitass hair that looks like a fucking high school dropout druggie wants to relive his pathetic past

japs always made trash
i wish they all went back to emulate their classic stock market in 1987 and retire or off themselves to better the gaming industry as a whole
talentless hack nobodies acting like rockstars what else is more pathetic

The FF franchise is generic weeb shit that only trannies love.

Why do people suck Yoship's cock for FFXVI? The director is Takai.

Yoshippy is my idol

you misspelled ruined

nta but you lose any argument where you don't even have a point and spew buzzwords. it makes you seem mentally deficient, like you're unable to critically think or form a coherent sentence. do you understand what "projecting" is supposed to mean? what is he projecting exactly? its funny cause he knows there's no point in replying to an actual retarded person. famous words of ron "tater salad" white: "can't fix stupid". feel free to reply, i won't be waiting

Attached: ufyfuyft.gif (500x500, 63.02K)