Uhhhh you see, (((scientists))) tell people to take hormones and shit

>Uhhhh you see, (((scientists))) tell people to take hormones and shit
>That means the Earth is flat and space is a conspiracy!
Do people really

Attached: earth.jpg (1597x1102, 375.8K)

i only believe shit i experience for myself and since i can't walk on a curve then the earth must be relatively flat

So you are a flat earther because your some chair bound retard?
that adds up

Picking up speed
Running out of time
Going head to head
It's a way of life
You gotta fall down
Meet ground
To get back up again
Let's Beyblade

Attached: kek.jpg (1265x870, 351.2K)

excelent worldbuilding?

Attached: ice ball earth.png (755x510, 417.11K)

the whole point of teaching critical thinking is that you don't just blindly accept what others tell you. since i haven't directly experienced proof and can't be bothered enough to get out of my chair to confirm whether it is spheroid then yes, the earth is relatively flat from my perspective.

Critical thinking is about actively trying to determine things for yourself. If you're just sitting on your ass and not thinking about it you're not thinking critically about anything.

slow night at the troll farm huh glowie?

I hope they let it roll over california

Are you retarded? This is a board for video games. Go fuck off and be a retard somewhere else.

That's a more accurate and believable model than the narrative given

scientists broke the firmament and let demons in in 1969

Some of these would make for very cool settings. This bowl thing would let you literally look up at the sky and see south america.

>scientists
Uh, about that...

Attached: hollow_earth.png (731x7464, 1.47M)

Earth is flat
Dragoness waifus exist
The NWO hides them from you

Attached: 160D9A08-08F3-4DCB-B298-CF48C25B6158.png (1359x852, 620.69K)

sir this is a board for video games

>it'll teach you how to foretell eclipses
Imagine sending this guy a quarter back when a quarter was a buttload of money for your random asshole and you get back a fucking book with a metric fuckton of math homework to do.
>The orbit of the moon is tipped 5°8'43" to the plane of Earth’s orbit, so you see the moon follow a path tipped by that angle to the ecliptic. Each month, the moon crosses the ecliptic at two points called nodes. It crosses at one node going southward, and two weeks later it crosses at the other node going northward.
>Eclipses can only occur when the sun is near one of the nodes of the moon’s orbit. A solar eclipse happens at new moon if the moon passes in front of the sun. Most new moons pass too far north or too far south of the sun to cause an eclipse. Only when the sun is near a node in the moon’s orbit can the moon cross in front of the sun, as shown in Figure 3-12a. A lunar eclipse doesn’t happen at every full moon because most full moons pass too far north or too far south of the ecliptic and miss Earth’s shadow. The moon can enter Earth’s shadow only when the shadow is near a node in the moon’s orbit, and that means the sun must be near the other node. This is shown in Figure 3-12b.
>So there are two conditions for an eclipse: The sun must be crossing a node, and the moon must be crossing either the same node (solar eclipse) or the other node (lunar eclipse). That means, of course, that solar eclipses can occur only when the moon is new, and lunar eclipses can occur only when the moon is full.
>Now you know the secret of predicting eclipses. An eclipse can only occur during a period called an eclipse season during which the sun is close to a node in the moon’s orbit. For solar eclipses, an eclipse season is about 32 days long. Any new moon during this period will produce a solar eclipse. For lunar eclipses, the eclipse season is a bit shorter, about 22 days.

Attached: fig3-12.gif (696x355, 64.38K)

It's obviously an egg.

Yes, people with conspiratorial dispositions who lump together literally millions of people in wildly varying occupations under a single banner as if they all go to weekly club meetings to conspire about medications tend to also be unintelligent and incapable of comprehending simple physics proofs that anyone can perform on their own.

Does he explain the flat earther's two worst enemies, seasons and polar night?

He probably does like this
>Why seasons?
Because God wills the world to become hotter and cooler at random intervals that don't cleanly fit the calendar his chosen peoples made
>Why polar night?
Because God punishes people on the poles with bad sleep for being too far north

Then why are the Finns so happy

The Jew lizard aliens are trying to sterilize us withi microwave ovens and cell phone towers. The screaming panther head that only I can see told me so. That's why I had to kill those "girl scouts", they were robots in disguise and the cookies were tracking devices. I'm not crazy. Woozle wuzzle froopy doop. Hama lama shoogy woogy. Bluh blub blun flaaaaaart.

alcohol

something like: artificial happiness, they're just coping

Wh-what's inside it?

Attached: IMG_4303.png (964x912, 551.47K)

Get the fuck off the computer, Bruce Willis.

Based, question everything

video games

Noice

yolk