Why does Any Forums hate fun?

Why does Any Forums hate fun?

Attached: v.png (1920x3665, 2.24M)

People derive their thought processes, ideas, believes and social constructs based on how much normalfags react to it. This board will never admit how much they let the real world dictate everything they do.

>effortlessly doing something you're not even good at is "fun"
only zoomers would

If you tried hard, you didn't beat the game.

I just found out how useful Bloodhound step is against Malenia's Waterfowl Dance

You don't have to pay attention to that shit. Stop acting like people are shouting in your ear.
You must have a victim complex or something.

Caring about other peoples opinions when it comes to a game you like is retarded. Must be a zoomer thing.

Any Forums is more or less a video game themed pub. There are arcade cabinets littered around the place and some console kiosks, but as you would typically expect from a pub, most people are just here to complain about random shit.

Stop liking bad things.

Attached: giga chad color.jpg (912x1024, 98.26K)

If I can do it effortlessly I’m very good at it. Like you’re good at sucking cock

>item turns game into easy mode
>dude I'm so good at video games I can win without trying now

the image implies that the group "enjoying" the OP weapons and skills also found them organically and didn't search "Elden Ring meta"

They aren't having fun. They're NPCs incapable of thinking for themselves.

Because players should get original intended experience, not bugger or broken one.

It is an equivalent of using literal cheats.
You don't use cheat because:
1. This robs you out of fun
2. You are cheating yourself, not the game

So if you used cheats - you did not beat the game. And some cheats are built in the game, so... if you used them - you did not beat the game and did not get the original experience, so you don't get the full potential of fun from this game

Attached: 1551264067206.png (500x461, 396.91K)

I unironically get mad whenever I see this format used. My right eye twitches, my lips purse. I can feel my anger starting to boil up as I imagine the kind of person who would post it, knowing that they know full well their take is shit but believing this shitty meme will save it for them. It won't. My hands ball into fists and I growl under my breath as the blue image board turns into red. Eventually I see through it enough to uncoil my pent up hands which would explode into a flurry were the maker of the shitty comic stood before me. Carefully I type my reply:
OP you're a fucking faggot retard and you didn't beat the game

Lol seething tranny. You got fucking rekt, bro

Okay, so why use any item? I can say the same thing about you because you upgraded over +3. What. You aren't good enough to hit the boss 500 times without dying? Didn't beat the game.

>get the original intended experience
fuck that shit, i bought this game and i will play it the way I intend to.
if the devs of elden ring really wanted players to go through the game the exact way they "intended", then it would have been a corridor with no actual options.
i will cheese the game, i will beat the game, and you will continue to seethe.

>using cheats robs you of fun

someone's clearly never played a gta game

none of this shit follows. Having options doesn't automatically mean googling the quickest way to cheese the game. No surprise that an NPC can't form a cohesive argument.

Just because you don't have a comeback doesn't mean you have to put words in my mouth, faggot.

Because Any Forums hates being happy. Any Forums wants to wallow in self pity and whine about stuff. Any Forums wants to be miserable.

>do an avarage knight run with a straight sword or greatsword
>do other runs discovering broken shit
Is replayability a zoomer concept to you?

I like how the game is so broken that picrel is mandatory if you go online. Otherwise your attacks will heal the host and his butt buddies

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)